Wok star ✔️

I'm cutting up the bin with my scissors, the door gets open up by Beck and Jade being behind him. "Hey, Whatcha doing?" Beck says, slowly walking towards me, Jade was also walking towards me, i was sat on the floor with a cut up bin and a drink with hot chocolate besides me. "Cutting up a big trash bin." I say, brushing away the bin on my knee.

"why are you cutting up a janitor's entire trash can?" Jade asks, I mean, Why is she asking me this, she would do this if this was happening to her. "He's got another one." I pointed behind me."Jor, listen, I read your play, and I think It's really good." Tori says out of nowhere, "I don't care what you think." I tell Tori without looking up to see her. "Well."

"Anyway, if the school won't let me do my play. Then who cares if it's good?" I look up at all of them, Waving my scissors around, "Why don't you just produce your play yourself?" Cat asks me, coming inside of the Janitor's closet. "You know how much money that would cost?" I asks Cat.

"No." Cat says, with a high pitch voice. "Did he cut up that whole trash can with just a pair scissors?" Andre asks, looking at Tori and the other guys for answers. "How much do you think it would really cost to produce your play?" Tori asks me, "I don't know, two, three grand." I told Tori, continuing to cut the bin with my pair of scissors.

"Okay, well then it shouldn't be that hard to find someone to put up the money." Tori tells me, I thought of an idea. I chuck the bin on the floor and stood up with my scissors, "You'd really find me someone to put up the money to produce my play?" I ask Tori, " I meant that..." I interrupt Tori sentence,

"Hey" I move to Beck, he smiles, innocently. "Did she not say it shouldn't be that hard to find someone to put up the money?" I ask everyone, with my Tori accent. They all respond with their answers. "So you'll do that, right?" I ask Tori. I can see Tori is uncomfortable. "Sure." Tori smiles. "Good." I say to her, I close my scissors and drop them to my side, walked out of the Janitor's closet.
———
"Do you have $300,000 in your bank account for me?" I ask Beck as I smooth his hair between my fingers. We were sat on his bed with Beck on my lap, eyes closed and with I slowly smoothing his hair out of his face. He looks up to me. "I'm sorry, have you asked anybody else?" I shake my head.

"Mother and father hates me well Father does. Mother doesn't haves that kind of money and she uses Fathers most of the time. Trina and Tori was like me, broke and I don't want to ask any of our friends." My lean back onto the headboard.

"Stupid school, I just want to do this, to make my parents proud of me. For something that I achieved by myself." I feel Beck's finger on my cheek. I noticed it being wet. "I'm sorry." I slowly shake. Wiping my tears away. Beck pulls me close to his chest. "It will be okay, I promise." He kisses the top of my head.

The door of Beck's RV goes with the sound of the doorbell. "That's the pizza." He says out loud. "You didn't forget my chicken nuggets did you." I turned around to him with the pizza box and a little bag. He says thank you for the food and then closes the door somehow.

"How can I forget your nuggets, you live on those." He nods towards the bag to let me know that they are in there. "Thank you." I lean over the box to kiss his lips. "I'll pay you back." I went to grab my bag with my money in but Beck stop me.

"No, I'm not having your money, when you are in here, my rules. You get things for yourself not food or anything else, okay." He looks into my eyes. "And besides, I love you too much to allow you to give me your Money." He moves closer to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"You know me too much, babe. You got me nuggets, fries with ketchup." I lay out all of the food in front of me on the plate. Beck puts a piece of pizza, only a little bit on my plate. He wants me to try little bits of food that I'm not a really a good fan of.