CHAPTER 22

As soon as the morning came . Inara's alarm rang waking her up. She smiled and patted on the side of her bed to hug Zayan while her eyes were still closed , but there was no one there. She frowned and opened her eyes with strain and found a note written on a small page of a kid's notebook.

She rubbed her eyes and squinted them to focus on what was written.

"Get dressed up. I will be back till 11 am . I am out for some work"

She then checked the time on her phone and it was 10 am . She opened the phone and texted Zayan.

Inara:
You will be coming soon right ?

Zayan:
Yes .

Inara smiled and started getting ready wearing a pistah coloured suit with white plazo paired with white cotton dupatta. She combed her hairs and a thought came in her mind.

'how about I send Zayan my selfie ? Like those heroines do in the movies?'

She blushed and walked towards the window where the sun's light was falling. She angeled her face while tilted her head towards a right side with a soft smile but she didn't liked how it turned out.

She quickly combed her hairs from her finger with a smile while spreading it a little over her face.

She clicked a picture from her Snapchat and smiled a bit at how it turned out. With a blush, she sent it to Zayan.

Zayan:
You look cute
But don't send your pics to me
My phone is connected with my father's phone.
He gets all the texts I get.

Inara's eyes widened at horror and she quickly deleted her picture but it was of no use . It was already sent to Zayan. She slapped her head at stupidity.

But after sometime, she sat on the bed with a thoughtful look as she kept reading the text you look cute .

'Just cute ? He can send me one of his picture and watch me writing a whole paragraph over his picture. But he just wrote cute over mine' She thought and then deleted the picture from her photo gallery .

But who would tell this silly girl how crazy her man was over her simple picture.

-----------

Omari kept looking at Zayan with a disbelief as he kept jotting down all the important informations about Toothfairy with Zayan in the office , but all he was doing was smiling after every 5 second while opening the screen of his phone .

Zayan zoomed in the photo towards the eyes with a smile .

"She have a natural blush over her eyes too-how can someone be this pretty?" Zayan mumbled and RC another female member of his hacker team came from the side and peeked in the photo.

She was wearing a grey pant with a white formal shirt and a grey coat. Her hairs came till her shoulder . Her real name was Rekha Chaudhary, and she was one of the finest hacker in the world currently, but she hid behind this secret identity.

"This beauty is called a filter" RC remarked and Zayan rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and do your work" He ordered and got up from the seat.