1

\\ Vik's pov //

I sat in a lawn chair by the pool, contemplating life, thinking about my life choices, and, most importantly, killing. I loved killing, the feeling of holding someone's life in my own hands, the way they scream begging for mercy; even thinking about it could make my adrenaline and heartbeat skyrocket. That killing instinct is how I climbed up the ranks in my father's gang. I hate when people say it's cause I'm the son of the leader. I think I had it worse because I was the leader's son; he didn't teach me anything. I learned all the killing techniques on my own.

" Sir Vikram, your father would like to speak to you" my butler Charles said interrupting my thinking

" Okay" 

I went to his room and got dressed, putting on black khakis, a white button down, and all black trainers. Also putting on my hublot watch and a silver chain. Once he got dressed he went  to his fathers room.

" Yes, Father, you asked for me." I hope it's not something terrible. The last time I messed up, he forbade me from killing for a month.

"Yes, I did. I called you here because I have decided to send you to London to start your own gang," he replied.

Why would he make me do that? Does he think I'm not good enough for his gang or something? No way, I'm way better than his henchmen and I'm only 19. They're not even close to my level of skill. What the hell is he on.

"Why would you do that? I'm already useful to you and the gang." I said getting very annoyed

 " Because I know you have the skill, but being a leader is a different ballpark, and if you're going to be the leader of this gang, you must know how to be a good one." my father said calmly.

"But-."

 " No, "buts" the decision is final. You will be given 50,000£, and one headquarters with everything you need. And I will be switching your last name to Barn, so you have a fresh start. Your flight leaves in an hour. Charles is already packing your stuff. I almost forgot, check the meeting room once you are there. That's it. Goodbye," I gulped. A thousand different ways I could mess up all came to my mind at once, I was worried I'll let my father down, but I couldn't let my father see me like this. So I nodded and left his office.

*skipping the whole flight and drive to headquarters. I wrote it but it just became very boring and meaning less.*

I just finished bringing in the rest my bags in the house before Charles said goodbye and then I was all alone. I guess I should explore the place. the first floor had all the normal stuff like a kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. the second floor is were it got interesting, it has a meeting room, armory, firing range, and 2 more bedrooms. and finally the third floor that just had a gym and 2 more bedrooms, one already clamed by myself. it was a nice HQ ,discreet with barely any windows and soundproofing throughout the entire place. 

Once I was done exploring, I went to the meeting room, as my father said. Car keys and a yellow folder were in the middle of the table. I grabbed them, and in the folder were 6 pieces of paper, all with different names and addresses and photos of people. I guess these are the people my father wants me to recruit. Who first? He looks easy to persuade.

Name: Simon Minter

Age: 22

Birth Day: Sept 7

Address: 1279 Brick lane

Crimes: Bank Robbery, Impersonating An Officer, Grand Theft, Assault on Officer

Extra Details: Loves money and very observant.

Paper clipped to the page was a pictures of a tall white male with blue eyes and blonde hair.

I grabbed the keys and went outside repeatedly pressing the unlock button until I found the car belonging to it. It was a black Audi R8. I got into the car and found a pistol under the seat, guess dad thought of everything. I made my way to the address that was on the paper, counting the numbers on houses before I stopped at 1279. "This must be the one". I grabbed the pistol and put it in the top of my trousers, covering the handle with my shirt. I got out of the car and made my way to the front door, knocking on

" Who the fuck are you" The man from the pictures said after he opened the door.

" I'm Vik"

" And what the fuck do you want"

" Simon Minter, right?" his eyes widened and I noticed he started slowly reaching for something. " Bad move" I said while quickly grabbing the gun from my hip and pointing it at him, his hands instantly going up by his head.

" I didn't come here to kill you Simon, I actually have a proposition for you" he sighed as he put his hands down realizing if I really wanted to kill him I would have done it already.

" And what's that"

" I want you to join my gang, I could make it worth your while" I said while lowering my gun

" Only under one condition".

" And what's that".

" My partner has to join to."

" Depends, Who are they".

" JJ or Olajide to be technical".

" Wait y'all are partners"

"You sound like you know him" Simon said raising any eyebrow.

" I was planning on recruiting him aswell" Simon eyes lit up when I said that.

" So he can join? ok ill text him and tell him, we have been looking for a gang for ages, so what's it called?"

" ill let you know everything with everyone else, here come to this address in 3 days at 6pm"

I cant believe they are partners, Mr. Luck might be on my side today. I grabbed the yellow folder to see who's next.

---------------------------------

I actually like this