part 1

It's night time, and Claire is just watching some movies in television.

Claire pov

"Ugh I want something refreshing to drink, oh yeah I remember there is a vending machine not far away from here" I immediately got up and I wear a jacket because it's night and it's cold outside.
___________________________________

As I get out on my appartment, I start walking towards in the vending machine, as I arrive in the vending machine, I immediately get a two cola and I start walking back in my appartment.
___________________________________

While I'm walking, I heard someone in the dark corner, I thought it was a cat so I was about to continue walking when there is man breathing, I was curious so I take a look who is it..

As I see what is it, I was shock and terrified, "w-what the.." it is a man with a horns in the head and a tail and his eyes are red, its like a demon..?

I was about to take a step back when I step on something and it make a sound, "oh shit-" when I see the demon his red eyes are looking at me, I was so terrified so I just close my eyes "am I gonna die here?!" I thought to my self, but while I was closing my eyes there is nothing bad happened to me so I open my eyes slowly as I see the demon is still seating..

I was so confused that why he didn't even touch me or kill me, when I watch him clearly he is bleeding and hurt, my fear fades as I see him bleeding, so I slowly go towards him and when I am closer at him, I think he is passed out because he lose a lot of blood "oh shit are you okay?!" I said, but he didn't respond so it looks like he really passed out

I immediately take off my jacket and cover him, as i put my jacket to him, I slowly help him get up and I was guiding him to walk, thank God there is no people in this hour or else they will be terrified at the man or I'll say demon..

As we walked and he is still unconscious and god he is heavy and tall..!!
___________________________________

As we arrive in my appartment I immediately put him in my couch and I was finding my med kit, as I saw it I immediately go to him and heal his wounds

As I was relieved, as I done putting some bandage's in his wounds, I sit in the floor because he is in the couch and he is so tall like 191 cm tall?!

(Continue...?)