PROLOGUE! fix the issues that headlined the covers of every magazine

DAY DREAM ★﹚

CHERRY GARCIA!

CHERRY GARCIA!

can't commit to anything.

she's almost always late to every event, and her grades are dropping.

she especially can't commit to people.

it's not like there are things stopping her.

she has a chauffeur to take her everywhere, and she's not an idiot.

sometimes, she just chooses to not do something.

commitment issues aren't a choice though.

whenever she talks about a guy, her friends reply with 'which one?'

the one thing she can commit too, though, is her career.

cherry was invited to a red carpet premiere event for a movie she was in.

everything about the event was perfect.

until her favorite costars son made the entire crowd aware of an accidental rip in the dress, and the pair got into an argument in front of all of the cameras.

pictures were leaked, and both sides managers had to fix the issues that headlined the covers of every magazine.

neither of the teenagers wanted to apologize to the other, so they decided to just stay away from each-other.

the problems disappeared out of the public eye, and everything went well for both of them.

am abrupt move to korea in the exact town minho was in,  ruined cherry's mood and plans.

to make matters worse, they were even going to the same school.

to make it even worse?

they were sharing a dorm.

it would've been easy enough to avoid him during classes, but in a dorm?

they were definitely gonna bother their roommates.

cherry and minho were too similar to ever get along.

the only different was that minho was a cunt, and cherry wasn't.

commitment issues ran strong between both of them.

they could've actually made a kinda good couple, if they didn't despise each-other.

minho was too self-obsessed for his own good.

his beauty should be spread to everyone, right? it'd be a shame if just one person got to have him.

cherry couldn't fathom the idea of being stuck with one person forever.

what if they got boring?

if neither of them could have their perfect relationship, they'd make sure the other didn't, either.