Notes

The next chapter is gonna connect to this one so pay attention
Not requested just something I came up with

Taking place before HSSH

Angelita sat down beside Crybaby, pulling out a pencil and scribbling something down before quietly ripping off a piece of her paper and sliding it over to her.

Crybaby looked down at the paper, a bit confused since Angelita could've just whispered to her but read it anyway.
"Do u wanna sneak outside w me?"

She rolled her eyes and turned the note over, quickly writing something on it and sliding it back to Angelita.

"Seriously? My history grade is already super low, and that's an easy way to detention. Plus your grammar sucks." Angelita scoffed sarcastically, softly elbowing Crybaby in the side.

A few minutes passed by, Crybaby was quietly doing her work and Angelita was scribbling on her paper again.
She tore off another piece and interrupted Crybaby by dropping it directly onto her worksheet.

Crybaby glared at her, grabbing the note and leaning back as she tried to make out what Angelita had written, her handwriting wasn't very neat.

"You look cute when you're focused" Crybaby blushed and attempted to hide her face, she kicked Angelita's leg under the desk, resulting in her getting a kick back from the other girl.

Angelita smirked and snatched her paper, writing something down on it and putting it back in front of Crybaby.

Crybaby ignored her and glanced down at the paper. Her eyes widened as she read it, quickly looking back up at Angelita who was biting her lip and giggling quietly.

Crybaby stared at her like she had just seen a ghost, not realizing her face was super red.

(No note reading 4 y'all)

"What?" Angelita whispered as if she had no idea why she was shocked.

Crybaby shook her head dismissively, turning towards her paper and writing something quickly.

Angelita raised an eyebrow as she watched her pencil glide across the paper, scribbling what seemed to be nonsense at first before Crybaby finally pushed the paper towards her.

Angelita looked at it carefully, making sure to not misread anything.
"meet me in the upstairs bathroom, if you get us caught like last time because of your last ass footsteps I'll mount your head on my dorm wall." She smiled widely, rolling her eyes sarcastically at the last part while Crybaby raised her hand and left the classroom.

(Time skip)

About five minutes later Angelita slowly walked into the bathroom, not making a single noise as she sneaked up behind Crybaby and grabbed her hips.

"What the fuck- Angelita!" Crybaby jumped, turning around quickly and smacking her arm.

"Ow!" Angelita giggled, covering where Crybaby hit her.

"Don't do that! Whore.." Crybaby barely parted her lips as she whispered the last part.

"What was that?"

"Forget it, but why the hell did you write that no-" Crybaby was cut off as Angelita yanked her into a stall and locked it behind them.

"Shh.. Now tell me, what did you say?" Angelita pushed her against the wall, their faces inches away from each other.

"I- um, whore..?" Crybaby muttered under her breath.

"That's a lot coming from you."

"What?"

"You heard me." Angelita smirked, grabbing Crybaby's chin and using their height difference to her advantage.

Crybaby froze, her eyes darted to different parts of the stall, searching for a way out of this.

"Y'know maybe we should go back to class, uhm.. don't wanna get detention, right?" She chuckled awkwardly at the end, looking straight (gay) into Angelita's eyes.

"Oh c'mon, history is useless anyways. Plus, I have a better idea..."

"Are you sure?"

Angelita didn't answer. Instead she softly pushed her lips into Crybaby's, leaning down slightly to make it easier.

Crybaby was shocked, yet she immediately kissed back.

They continued to make-out aggressively for a few minutes, though they couldn't get much further than that because a teacher walked in.

Angelita quickly pulled away as she heard the door open, looking over her shoulder and back at Crybaby as they heard footsteps coming closer.

Crybaby panicked and jumped onto Angelita so her feet weren't visible from under the stall, leaving them in an awkward position. The girls froze and held their breath, praying silently that they wouldn't get caught.

After a moment, the teacher began walking out and slammed the door shut.

Crybaby and Angelita finally took a breath, relief washing over them.

"That was close.." Angelita mumbled, letting out a small giggle at the end.

"Yeah.. can we go back to class now?" Crybaby looked to the side nervously.

"Not just yet.." Angelita smirked.

"Elita-"

"No no no- that's not what I meant.. Just- follow me."