Chapter One: Enter Nightmare! The Captain

A calm breeze quietly pushed some grass and plants. It was a nice and quiet sunny day on a small island in the east blue. On the island was a 5"8 boy with bright red hair. He wore a red scarf and brown jacket with a white T shirt under it. He also wore blue jeans and black boots.
The boy sat quietly on the ground and stared at the ocean waves. A woman walked over to him and stared. "The ocean calls to you my son." She said with a smile. However the boy just watched the water quietly before turning to her. "I want to to achieve my dreams...I want revenge."
     He stood up quietly and looked at her. "My son..I knew this day would come." After that she handed him a staff and brought him to town and watched him obtain a small dingy. He then started to sail.
       Nightmare was a strange child growing up, he always felt a call to the sea. One day while exploring the island he grew up on, a merchant had a strange looking fruit. Being a hungry and curious child, he grabbed it and ate it. It tasted very bitter and the merchant wasn't happy. However afterwards he had strange powers, he could do superhuman feats, he could clone himself with duplicates by using his hair, he could mimic animals in different fighting styles, he could also heal or regenerate from any wound, and if he needed to, he could turn into half monkey half man. His shirt would tear and his back would be covered in red fur, his hair would get big and spiky and he would grow a red monkey tail.
      He later found out he ate something called a devil fruit. He didn't know the name but he heard it was a Zoan or something. Nightmare didn't really care, the boy knew he had two goals. Seek revenge and to find the One Piece and become the king of the pirates!