[ Gone in December all Chapters ]

[ CHAPTER I TRASH DUMP ]

As Wilbur was laying on the ground, his arm was cut off, blood pools around him, fading in and out of consciousness he would recall how this all happened.

He woke up, getting up off his bed,
Looking out the window he saw it was night.

"I need to fix my sleep schedule."

Wilbur walked into the bathroom, looking in the mirror and combed his fingers though his brown hair, he looked in the mirror for a minute, while Wilbur was attractive to most people, he did not think so, he remembers he was looking for something valuable to sell at the Landfill he walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the top of the stairs glancing at the briefcase, he walked downstairs.

Wilbur looked at the countertop noticing no one was there.

"He'll be here in an hour."

"I probably should go to the Landfill."

He looked up and saw the flying cruisers and ships, he walked out of the building, down the street was landfill.

"Nothing new toda- HUH what is that!?"

Wilbur gazed at mountains of trash covered by the dark night sky caked in Snow.
He found his eyes drawn to a bright red ship, red was his favorite color,
It looked squared, rounded on the edges, it had long wings that went out around five feet with thrusters on them, with a door and stairs on the side of the ship.

"It looks like a large trashcan with headlights."

Wilbur dashes to the ship, stumbling into trash along the way.

"I wonder if It will start!?"

As he approaches, a tiny man with a hat appears, standing in front of him.
he couldn't barely make any details out of his face.

"I'm going to have to stop you there."

"Uhh why?"

Wilbur's pink eyes gleamed through his glasses, at dave.

"That ship is mine."

"it's the Landfill, currently it's no one's..."

"Perhaps ours would be a better use of words."

Wilbur noticed what looks to be about five to six of the tiny men around the ship.

"Oh great there's More of you"
Wilbur said sarcastically.

"Listen you seem like a good fella we can't even use-"

"Why do you even want it you don't know how to use it!?"

Wilbur blurted out.

"I wasn't done talking and you just yelled at me why should I give it to you."

"Uhh because I have a wonderful smile and charming personality?"

He smiled at the man widely.

"Not impressive but I like the spirit we'll have to get his permission.

"Who's permission?"

"Why do I have to get someone's permission?"

Wilbur said to himself.

"We'll get there. what's you're name?"

"My name is Wilbur Finch."

"Well nice to meet you Wilbur my name is Dave."

could you step out into the light? I can't really see you."

"Why don't we both."

They both step out into the light, dave has a white Beard and a red coned hat and a blue bath robe