Surprise?

It was a hot summer afternoon, nothing out of the ordinary.

Or so they thought.......

-"Karin! Pass the ball!" Ichigo chimed laughing as his sister glared at him.

-"Not a chance Ichigo! You suck!" Karin laughed as she made a goal.

It was their yearly family outing with all of Ichigo's friends Orihime, Chad, Uryu, and Rukia. It was a few days after July 4th and everyone wanted a normal hollow free day. Not to mention the arrancar.

-A few blocks away-

-"Grimmjow! As punishment for insubordination you are now sentenced to the world of the living." Tosen claimed as he left for Hueco Mundo leaving Grimmjow alone in a gigai.

-"Damn, all for saying a soul reaper was hot." Grimmjow huffed glancing around. -"Well might as well find him and hopefully he won't kill me." He stated flatly as he started walking. Grimmjow ended up getting a lot of attention for his good but unique looks. He kept grumbling until he saw the bright orange head of Ichigo Kurosaki. -"there you are handsome." he smiled and walked towards everyone not realizing he might get killed for it.

-"ICHIGO! AN ESPADA!" Rukia yelled trying to grab Yuzu and protect her.

-"At a time like this?! What the hell!" Ichigo growled, not wanting to get his family or friends hurt.

-"Shit.... I come in peace!" Grimmjow called out holding his hands up with a defeated look. -"Aizen threw me out so I'm not exactly on his side, but I was hoping for a little more hospitality, Ichigo." He looked over to Ichigo's shocked face and smiled.