part 1 the private Instagram reply

One day you where just scrolling when your friend sent you a Instagram and says it was Richard, you think: "I mean it could be a joke...it's very unlikely that she suddenly had his Instagram but whatever" you said as you decided to go along with it without knowing it was actually him you send a message saying :"omg I'm your biggest fan 😒it's you Richard? 😒 Marry me " you sent that thinking it was your friend playing tricks on you, you get a new message saying: "How'd you get my Instagram? Who are you?" He messaged you, you reply: "oh stop playing I know it's not really Richard, if it was I would be almost screaming" you message feeling annoyed that your friend didn't give up or so you think.., he messaged back saying: I don't know how you got my Instagram but I'm not your friend, I mean. I am not that friend you are speaking of", you message back saying: "oh yeah?prove it and don't get one from Google.", He replied: "I don't need to send you a pic I can call you but I don't want to", you reply:"ha! It's cause your lying stop playing around",he replied:"then I'll call you", and so he did, you starting talking and meeting him for a few months, eventually you really liked him, today you are going to the park with him you decide to put on a crop top and some high waisted shorts with some sneakers, by the time you get there he was already there his hair looked like he didn't brush it today and it made him look really cute, you say "hey!"
He says "you came haha!"
You say getting closer to him "of course I came Richard" he smiles and leans Closer to your lips softly pressing his lips against yours, you smile and pull him closer

~
~
~
Me: I know this was short but there's more this one is just mainly fluff the other one might contain smut