𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷 *𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖌* *𝕭𝖆𝖓𝖌*

The sound of heavy metal music was resonating in the entire club., A gaming club in particular. Although loud music was reverberating in the entire club but still the people in the club had their eyes focused on one person. She was standing there wearing black tactical pants with an OWB hostler on the belt. Her black shirt was slightly tucked inside her pants in order to give her easy access to the hostler.

Her hands that were covered till the knuckles with tactical gloves were holding a gun, and her caramel brown hair was elegantly tied into a ponytail. Her complete attire was black. The only thing that was shining and was of a different color was her necklace.

It adorned her hand as if it was a part of her body. As if it wouldn't raise any other neck as beautifully as hers. It was perfectly made for her. Everyone's attention was on her, but she was paying no heed to the Glances because she was focused on something else, her target. Other than the sound of loud music, dead silence lingered in the entire room.

"1, 2, 3" The voice of a trainer echoed in her ears, and she pulled the trigger of the gun. The bullet was quickly expelled from the gun and with the speed of light it hit the target, piercing through it right in the center.

Soon her tensed up muscles relaxed, and her face was adorned with a proud smile. The spectators and her friends present in the room started to applaud her. But her friends were not all struck because what else could they, except from one of the Talented person in their friend group. Vannah. 

Vannah removed the protective goggles that had covered her blue eyes. The eyes were so enchanting and charming. "Wow, Vannah, you were amazing." A guy with blonde hair and green eyes chimed with admiration. "Thanks, Adrian, but has there been any moment when I wasn't amazing?" Vannah questioned. A playful smile was present on her face. Adrian shook his head.

"No, there hasn't been any moment when you didn't amaze us. You're absolutely one of the talented students in our school. The way you shoot is so Precise... Precision like this can only be inherited genetically." After hearing that Vannah's smile disappeared from her lips. Her expressions became gloomy. She's an orphan

Vannah didn't know that much about her childhood. Her caretaker. Ms. Pomfrey said that she found her at the age of 6. According to her, when she found her, she didn't utter a single word other than her name. And she didn't speak to anyone for months. The only valuable thing that was found with her was her necklace. Vannah faced a lot of adverse circumstances in her childhood. But she never sold that necklace, or even after trying, she wasn't able to sell it, so she just kept it as safe as a memory of her parents.

 Suddenly a high pitched voice exclaimed with excitement "There she is !" A girl whose attire was totally pink came running toward Vannah and gulped her into a warm hug. Following her another two girls came into sight. "Hey, Vannah What's up? Long time huh...." The Girl with hazel eyes asked while staring at her.

Then the girl's eyes shifted to the boy sitting next to Vannah. "Who's this fellow dude? You got a boyfriend, and you didn't even tell us?" The girl in the pink attire gasped in shock "What?" The other girl who's attire was fully opposite of the pink girl raised her head and glanced at Vannah and then towards the boy sitting beside her and then went back to her phone again. Vannah signed "Lemme introduce you guys to each other... So, this is Adrian. He's a student from our school... Girl's introduce yourself to him..." The girl in the pink attire was the first one to go. "Hi, my name is Zoe. Nice to meet you. Hopefully we can become good friends." followed by her, the girl who was engrossed in her phone was next "Hello. Eve" ....... "KK, she's a bit introverted, I guess." while he stared at her "Yep, she is. Anyways, I'm Millie. Nice to meet you." The girl with the hazel eyes said....... "So, what to do now ?" asked Vannah  "There's a karaoke beside the club... let's go there " Millie asked .. everyone agreed except Eve.... So, they had to drag her there

                                                                            𝔣𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡>>>>

"Can we just stop singing now ?" asked Eve ...... "Okey," The room became quiet when Zoe suddenly jumped off her seat and stared at each one of our faces. "Do you remember guys?" .... "What?" asked Millie and Adrian together. "Duh guys. It's her birthday." Eve said .... Both Millie and Adrian looked at each other and asked. "Who's?" After hearing them Zoe and Eve signed "Vannah's" simultaneously. At that moment Vannah was not there. Both Adrian and Millie's eyes widen after realizing. "Oh yeah, it's like only two days I left for her birthday. We gotta prepare a surprise party for her. As she has no one to celebrate your birthday with." Millie advised 

"and also.... It should not be like last year. It was a total disaster." Eve agreed "So what are we waiting for? Let's get started. As she's not here, we can plan now." said Adrien. Eve suddenly Straightened her posture and kept her phone away and said "So as we all know. She doesn't like parties and all. Why don't we arrange a birthday party with only the three of us in one of our houses? We can also have a sleepover." the surroundings became quiet. Zoe and Adrian agreed simultaneously. After a Second. "Just say that you all don't want to go to a party. Cause you don't like those type of things, right?" Millie question Eve.

 Eve rolled her eyes and said "Yeah, you can say so. But she also doesn't like those things. So....Do you agree or not?" ..... "I do agree girl and Calm down, I was just teasing." Millie said while chuckling whereas Eve rolled her eyes "So how about our house? We can say that we're having a sleepover, then she will agree, and she will definitely come, and then we can surprise her." Zoe exclaimed with excitement. 

All of them agreed... when Vannah came "So... what u guy's talking about?".... "Nothing much" said Adrien. Vannah was suspicious... she was trying to read everyone but nobody showed any signs... so she let it go.

 After a while they finally realized that it was getting quite late now.. So they all headed home... 

NEXT MORNING 

*knock**knock*

..................

*door opens*

..................

"She didn't come home last night !"

💥💥