♦︎ ᴸᵉᵗˢ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃⁱⁿ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱᵈᵉˢ ♦︎

——————————————————

——————————————————

"I can single handed Take you all out!, so try me and see what's happens!"
.
.
.
.

"AIN'T NO FUCKING WAY THIS GIRL JUST BROKE THE FLOOR WITH ONE FUCKING PUNCH-  YALL- YALL MESSING WITH ME RIGHT NOW-"
.
.

[NAME] HARUNO

Name : [Name] HARUNO

Age: 18

Powers : Superhuman strength , Healing factor (I'm to lazy so just look up her jutsu for her other powers )

Background / Story : [Name] was a little girl in the Leaf Village ninja academy with self-esteem issues and no confidence in herself. She was made fun of for her forehead which her classmates said was too big. She would always cover her forehead with her hair to save her from some of the bullying she would get. Then along comes [BF/N/ Best friend] who gives [Name] a bow to put in her hair to bring the attention away from her forehead. The two would become best friends, and with [BF/N's] help, [Name] gained a little confidence in herself and began to create her own personality.

Personally : intelligent, courageous, and compassionate, can also be reckless, due to her desire to catch up in strength with her other fiends , her over protectiveness of them, and her need to prove her worthiness as a ninja, which often leads her to impulsively attack her opponents and get rescued by her comrades., determined and courageous and overcritical, overbearing, hot-tempered and blunt at times.

: Stats :
Intelligence:  5/5
Strength: 5/5
Speed : 4/5
Teamwork: 4/5

.
.
.
.
.

LETS MEET [NAME] AND LOVE INTERESTS.

.
.

.
.

[NAME] HARUNO