Hangover

Y/N- your name
Y/N/N- your nickname
————————————————————————
A/N: dm me for requests!!
TW!!
-swearing
-mentions of drinking & alcohol
————————————————————————

Y/N's POV

Veronica was out with Archie which left me all alone in the Pembrooke waiting for Jughead. He spent the night with the Serpents celebrating their latest victory against the Ghoulies at the Whyte Worm.
My phone started to ring and I saw an incoming call from Toni.

"Hey, Toni. What's up?"
"Hey.. Uhh, do you think you can swing by here real quick? I don't trust Jughead to go home alone."
"Yeah I'll be there in 5."

Veronica took the car and the only thing left in our garage was Jughead's motorcycle he rode to the Pembrooke earlier in the day. I've never ridden a motorcycle, besides when Jughead would ride it to bring me on dates. Seemed easy enough so I hopped on and felt the rev of the engine travel up my arms.

Luckily, no one really got caught illegally riding an unauthorized vehicle in Riverdale, so I made it there safely and from what they know, legally.

Toni met me outside of the Whyte Worm holding Jughead's laptop and jacket.

"Toni, what the hell happened? Where's Jughead? Is he okay?" I panicked.
"Y/N/N, calm down. He's okay, just butt drunk out of his mind right now," she laughed and moved to the left to reveal Jughead slumped on the side of the building.

"Oh god. How am I gonna bring him home on a motorcycle I can't even properly drive?"

"Yeah, about that, I was gonna ask if you wanted the car and just leave the motorcycle here. We're carpooling tonight anyway, so I won't even need a car, especially when Cheryl already got us a ride," she smirked and was clearly also a little bit drunk.

I did what Toni suggested and left the motorcycle outside, dragging an almost unconscious Jughead to the passenger seat of the car.

"I've barely had my license for a year Jug and this is what you're putting me through," I rolled my eyes at him even though I knew he wasn't listening.

He hummed in response and I gave up talking to him. There was no point if he wasn't even gonna remember this shit when he became sober. Underage drinking is so normal for the Serpents here and I'm surprised they haven't been reprimanded for all the nights out they've had.

The next morning I woke up from Jughead's face in my back, groaning, "Y/N/NNN, my head hurtsssss."

I turned to my side to face him. My face must've shown my annoyance because he soon after asked, "What? What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"Well no shit Sherlock. Of course your head hurts. That's what happens when you're hungover from drinking so much to the point I had to go pick you up or you would've crashed FP's motorcycle. I don't even know why you chose to ride that damn thing because now we have both motorcycles left at the Whyte Worm, AND Toni's car parked to the side of the rode," I exhaled and finally took a breath of air.

"Hey, hey, hey calm down Y/N please. I'm sorry I put you through that last night. If I had known, I wouldn't have let you drive my motorcycle. Do you know how dangerous that is? I really didn't mean to hurt you," Jughead said sincerely, rubbing my shoulders.

I scoffed, "No, it's not that Jughead. How the fuck did you get that drunk in the first place? You've just turned 17 Jug. That's clearly VERY illegal."

"I know, I know, I got carried away last night," he sighed, "Sweet Pea wanted to play this game and I took way too many shots-"

I cut him off by surprise as I hugged him tight. "Please, I just want you to be safe Jug. I'm not mad at you, okay? Just make smart choices. Also, it's way too early to be mad right now so leave me alone. I wanna go back to sleep," I turned my back on him and went under my blanket again.

—————————————————————————
A/N: heyy i'm new to writing imagines and one shots for wattpad. normally i just keep them in my notes app, but i thought some people might enjoy this :)