School Life

...

I don't own solo leveling or Tekken

...

'It's really hot today, for some reason,' Jin Kazama thought despondently, he was walking to school from the housing provided by the campus. It was usually a 10 min walk to school, but today it felt longer cause if the heat.

Jin Kazama was a muscular young man of Japanese ethnicity. He had black hair that defy gravity at the back of his head, He also had bangs that hang over his forehead they were spiked like the back of his head. He wore a white school shirt with long grey pants and black shoes.

On the way to school he came across one of his classmates that talked a bit too much in his opinion, which put him in a terrible mood when they arrived at the school gates.

"Hey Jin, I'll see you in English class! I gotta run!" his talkative classmate yelled while running off.

Jin just scowled in response and continued towards his first class of the day. Everyone was giving him wide bearth because of the dangerous vibes his ruined mood was giving off.

He was unpopular in school because of his aloof and closed off demeanor, it made it hard for him to make friends because he intimidated almost everyone he came in contact with. He was also a very talented martial artist that was offered scholarships at various schools in Japan but, he decided to accept the offer he got from a school in Korea.

There were many people in Japan that criticized his decision of going to South Korea, when he could stay in Japan and continue to evolve his martial prowess.

Jin was, however, unbothered by the opinions of other people and continued his life the way he wanted. He couldn't explain his decision for coming to school in Seoul, but if he had to he would describe it as a calling or a feeling that he needed to be here.

...

"Wow, Who's that?"

"Wow, He's so handsome..."

"Isn't that Jin-ah with him, looks like he's her brother."

...

Jin was turning around the corner to head to class when he heard the commotion in the hallway. He came across the scene of a young female student with brown hair tied into a ponytail walking with a tall young black haired male that had dark grey eyes and a handsome face with sharp features. The man was wearing a tight fitting grey dress shirt with simple black slacks and shoes.

'Is that Sung Jin-ah?' Jin thought.

It looked like the young female student was teasing the handsome male to which he responded by stretching out her face by pulling on it, immediately establishing their dynamic as brother and sister at least to Jin.

"She's more relaxed now that her brother is here. She was really losing it when she found out he forgot it was parent - teacher meeting today." A familiar voice sounded out to Jin. He turned his head to be met with a close friend of Jin-ah. Her name was Han Song-yi, she was a teenage girl with black hair in a bob cut, black eyes, and a beauty mark right under her left eye, she had a teasing smile on her face as she stood next to Jin while watching the retreating forms of Jin-ah and her older brother.

"Anyway what are you doing back at school? I thought you went home?" Song-yi questioned Jin with a raised brow.

"I did go home, but it was to get my gear for training at the gym after school. I asked Miss Hana to do so since I live close." Jin explained to the bob cut teen.

"Oh I guess that makes sense. Is someone gonna come to the Parent-teacher meeting for you?" she asked.

"No."

"Why's that?"

"Because I forgot about it. What are you doing back here at school, Song-yi? You dropped out didn't you?" Jin asked her with his gaze piercing her and making her nervous with the intensity in his coal back eyes.

"I-I'm here to get the rest of my textbooks from locker since they told me to clear it." she said confidently after stuttering at first.

"...Whatever" Jin dismissed nonchalantly not caring either way what she was doing at school.

...

After English class, the last class of the day, Jin headed to the school gym and began his intense martial arts training.

He was training shirtless with black trousers that had a red, orange and yellow flame design on the right pant leg and red and black footpads. On his forearms he wore red gauntlets with a triangular pattern of metallic studs on the back of the hands. This was his favorite pair of martial gi that he had in his possession.

He was going through several katas of his preferred kyokushin karate styles. He had been at it for 2 and half hours when he suddenly stopped.

"You can make yourself known now!" Jin called out to the empty gym.

Jin's instincts told him he was being watched from a distance while most would try to ignore that feeling as they feared what was watching them, Jin was confident in his ability to take care of any threat to him.

"You shouldn't call me out so easily I'm an E-rank hunter now... I could probably beat you in fight," Song-yi told Jin confident in her new hunter status coming out from her spot behind the stands where the students watch basketball games.

She wearing a hoodie with a black cap, a gray skirt, and black leggings.

Jin only grunted in the response and went back to training.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" she yelled at Jin with her cheeks red in anger.

"What do you want?" Jin questioned her slightly irritated she interrupted his training.

"I just wanted to say that I was going on a raid tonight and before I was wondering if...maybe you know...wanted to greet something to eat or drink?" she asked shyly with her cheeks growing even more red as she continued to ask."It doesn't have to be today! Just...you know...whenever," she finished off with what she thought was a nonchalant tone while purposely looking away from Jin.

'Why does he have to be shirtless while training!? No...I think it would be worse if he was wearing a shirt!' she thought knowing where her thoughts would go if she saw him with shirt on, at least him being shirtless doesn't give the depraved part of her mind to use it's imagination.

Her thoughts just made her blush harder and made her more embarrassed.

"Okay," he said simply

"Oh that's totally cool...I mean I'm not forcing you or anythi...what!?" she said really fast, but then realized agreed to go on a kinda date with her.

"I said okay" Jin repeated to her with a blank face.

"Oh Okay! I'll just wait for you to finish and we can go...or unless you meant 'okay' for another time which is also cool!" she said quickly once again getting her cheeks red after calming them down earlier.

"I'm done now anyway so we can go now," Jin said neutrally and then went to the locker rooms to shower and get dressed into his casual clothes.

'This is really happening?' Song-yi thought with a stunned expression on her face.

...

Once Jin was ready him and Song-yi headed out of the school gym together. The sky outside was orange, reddish indicating the time of day.

"Korea is small after all." A voice smooth said from ahead of them, Jin noted that it was Jin-ah's supposed brother. He was wearing the same clothes from the Parent-teacher meeting event.

He looked at the girl next to him and noticed she had a look of recognition on her face.

"As expected, it was you," he continued cryptically moving from the pole he was leaning on earlier and approach them.

"Mister, why are you here?" Song-yi questioned him.

...