[1] Telly Gamers

!new story! -> the first story in the story series:  Polaroids

Alyssa is portrayed by @eva.cudmore (on instagram)

Nick or sapnap is portrayed himself, and so are all of the other mcyt's and people known to public.the story is happening in real life and on different soical medias. there is a lot of pictures that portrait tweets, instagram posts, snapchat stories, messeges and simular.

online: telly gamers
irl: alyssa belle brown

online: sapnap
irl: nick armstrong

online: foolish gamers 
irl: noah brown

online: karl jacobs
irl: karl jacobs

online: bellzee 
irl: ciara isabella wright

enjoy (:

»hello, hello, chat how is everyone doing?« alyssa fixed her mic before switching from her 'starting soon' screen to a full face camera. She waved and read chat. »Im glad you guys are doing okay. What do we want to do today, hm?« she asked as she started discord and opened another tab on her computer, opening twitch seeing if any of her friends are live.

She looked to her second monitor, where the chat was »cooking stream, no i don't have the set up right now, sorry. Minecraft? I don't know guys i don't wanna play alone and none of my friends are online« she apologeticly smiled and continued »foolish's sam and colby react video? That could work yeah. I can maybe even get noah to do it with me.. wait here chat« she said as she stood up and left the room, going into her brothers office.

»hey, are you free?« she asked, her body still behind the door, only her head looking at him.

»i planned on streaming soon. Why?« »oh im streaming right now and chat wants to react to your sam and colby video«

»oh than sure. I can tweet that im gonna be live on your channel for a bit and than you can raid me or something« her brother suggested and alyssa nodded »okay okay c'mon« she left his room with foolish behing her, pushing his gaming chair to her room.

»chat he said yes!« the girl smiled and sat back down, scooting over and fixing the camera so her brother can be seen aswell.