Chapter one: Just me..

I'm Josie. Josie Smith. I live in Brooklyn, New york.  I'm 16 and not exactly what you would call..cool but Ava Blake is. She's Queen bee of Jackson High School. Her sidekicks Haley and Cassie are human forms of "dumb and dumber" . They have fried hair and every part of them is fake. Inside and out.

We will get back to those plastic two faced barbies later. Now it's time to talk about my family and I. My sister, Jada is 22 and my legal guardian. My parents both died from a car accident when I was 4 and my sister was 9 we got put in foster care before my sister turned 18 and adopted me.

She has a boyfriend named Robert we call him Rob though. They've been together for about three years and we are pretty close but I don't know what my sister sees in him. He's short and not the cutest. I think she's with him for his parents' money,they feel bad for us so they give us money every month.

Jada still has to work a full time job but she just keeps the money for clothes for us and rent of course. She calls it surviving but I call it gold digging. Whatever...as long as rent is paid and food is on the table.

We live in a two bedroom apartment that my sister bought right when we got out of Foster care. The family we do know doesn't have much but they help with what they can.

I have a best friend named Derrick. We met when I went to elementary school and been friends since then. He's on the basketball team. He's tall,black,he has locs,he has this gorgeous smile,he's sweet, and he's awfully handsome .

Yeah so..we're just friends.

__________________

Short chapter but I wanted to see if people would like this book! If you like how its starting vote and comment! Thank you for reading stay tuned!

Jesus loves you!