𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒

🎵𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝓌𝒽𝑜'𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀.🎶

   🎶𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒜𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃.🎵

Ya'll are getting sick and tired of me already.

Yeah, I can tell.

So I'll leave. Update later BYeE!!

. . .

'Kay, I'm back! 

Already.

So, again, most of ya'll are confused.

Basically, it's an art contest. But, everyone's a judge. 

I mean, you don't have to.

But I just thought it would be fair.

Anyways, your art can be anything! Photography, sketches, paintings, (any kind) charcoal, color pencil, weaving, oil pastel, knitting, digital, aesthetics, heck, you can even take a picture of a toilet and win! (I hope.)

The deadline is uh...ya'll decide in the comments.

After everyone's done, you can either DM me your artwork, (you have to take a picture of it, or something that I can see.) but a website to send a picture is called wetransfer. 

    http://wetransfer.com (highlight it, and press the 'open link' tab) then copy the link and paste it at a message to me. I might send it to all my fellow judges if you want.

The other choice, is to just put the picture of your work on this, and I'll give you your own specific part. Then readers and fellow contestants can vote for one another on the chapters.

When the deadline comes up, we'll see who gets the most votes, (or if you DM me, the judges can rate it out of 0-100, and whoever gets the highest privately will win too.) will win. So that means there might be two winners.

The reward, you ask? That's up to the winner to decide. A bunch of follows, blah, blah, your choice! As long as it's possible. Ok, so as soon as ya'll decide on the deadline, we can start!