Werewolf's Peak Intro

Wolfgang was bored and couldn't find anything to do. Flare Wolf was thinking the same after they defeated Kaos, they must think of something else fun to do.

Flare Wolf: Wolfgang?

Wolfgang: Yeah?

Flare Wolf: Got any ideas for the imagination?

Wolfgang would try thinking, but all he got was nothing to imagine, not even trying. It was hard. All he sees is other Skylanders using their imagination and pretending to be like, you know, pretend.

Wolfgang: *sigh* Nothing's coming to me, mate, and I've tried...

Flare Wolf: Oh...

Flare Wolf said in disappointment as his ears point down. He wanted to cheer Wolfgang up with his rockets from his bazooka, but it wouldn't work.

Then he had an idea.

Flare Wolf: I'm going to get some corn dogs. You want some?

Wolfgang: Yes please!

Flare Wolf got up and walk to get some corn dogs.

While Wolfgang was alone, he tried very hard to imagine something, something big, yet totally awesome. He would ponder some more, wondering if there are werewolves and wolves besides him and Flare Wolf.

After thinking it out, Wolfgang would get up and use his Mind Magic to imagine something.

Wolfgang: Hmm...

Wolfgang closes his eyes, trying to picture his imagination right in front of him. When he opened his eyes, he saw... nothing. Not a single piece of imagination. Nothing. It was hard for him.

Wolfgang: Ugh... Why can't I imagine something so big, yet so awesome? There's gotta be something mis-

Suddenly, Wolfgang started to feel like he had just imagine something. He look at his hands, then at the cliff, then at his hands again until he hold his hands outward and begin to imagine.

Wolfgang: Come on... Come on...

With his Mind Magic and his imagination, he look up at the sky and saw what appears to be a werewolf with dragon wings, (Not like real dragon wings. Those are dragon wings from the Dragon Temple) heading this way to the MAP.

Werewolf: Aroooo!

Wolfgang saw this and notice that the werewolf was carrying something. It was a horn, a Werewolf Horn, for anyone who couldn't howl can use it. The werewolf drops the Werewolf Horn on the cliff, hard before flying away. Luckily the cliff was still standing, however, whatever Wolfgang imagine something, something new was coming to him. It was an entirely a new level awaiting him.

He smiled.

He growled with happiness.

He wanted to tell Flare Wolf that he imagine something good.

Wolfgang: Did... Did I actually did it?

He heard and smell something behind him. Flare Wolf came back with two corn dogs.

Flare Wolf: I got two corn dogs for- What in dragon's name?! What is that?!

Flare Wolf was surprised to see that there was a Werewolf Horn on the cliff that Wolfgang imagine with his imagination.

Wolfgang: I think I use my Mind Magic to imagine something good.

Flare Wolf: Oh my fluffiness! You DID imagine something! What does it do?

Wolfgang: Maybe once you blow the magical Werewolf Horn, that werewolf with dragon wings would come and take us to a new level. Something like that.

Flare Wolf would already eaten his corn dog and gave one to Wolfgang, which by then he ate it as well.

Flare Wolf: Well what are we waiting for? Sound the magical Werewolf Horn!

Wolfgang smiled to himself as he goes up to the Werewolf Horn. Then he notice the note on it.

- Anyone who is not a werewolf/wolf shall blow the Werewolf Horn. If you are a werewolf/wolf, howl like you are one.

After Wolfgang read the sign, he begin to howl at the sky and as he did, he heard the sound of a werewolf with dragon wings came back. It stops and lands on the ground. Despite how big he is, Wolfgang can tell that its a werewolf. A big one.

Wolfgang: (That's gotta be the craziest imagination I have ever imagined for.)

Flare Wolf: Wow! What a cool wolf you are!

Werewolf: Why thank you, brave Skylanders. I am known as Snaggletooth, the prince of a place called Werewolf's Peak, a beautiful place for werewolves and wolves to get along. Now hop on, fellow werewolf and wolf, as I shall take you to a place filled with wonder and adventure! Travel across the sky in search of a legend of the werewolves and wolves throughout all of Skylands!

Wolfgang and Flare Wolf already got on top of Snaggletooth's back. Wolfgang would be shivering. He's too excited by this, which would get Snaggletooth's attention.

Snaggletooth: Huh? What's wrong, ole werewolf? Why are you shivering?

Wolfgang: Just... imagining something like this makes me feel so happy. How far is this Werewolf's Peak?

Snaggletooth: From what I can tell is a long flight for us ahead. There is also a full moon for anywolf or werewolf to see it.

Wolfgang: See it?!

Wolfgang howls with excitement as Snaggletooth took flight into the sky. Wolfgang couldn't get much happier than this.

Wolfgang: THIS IS THE BEST ADVENTURE I'VE EVER BEEN GOING TO!

Off they go to the Werewolf's Peak!