A Fun Night Camping

It was a hot summer afternoon as we arrived at the peak of the mountain we had spent all day hiking, "thats quite some view" you exclaimed staring out at the dazzling view of the valleys and the sunlight shimmering on the lakes surface while the wind blew through the trees, causing the birds to chirp away after being disturbed by the breeze.

After a few minutes of relaxing and enjoying the view I started to unpack the tent as we had decided to stay up here for the weekend as a get away from the noisy city life we are so accustomed to. When we finished pitching the tent we extracted all of our other belongings which made the tent more attractive as a place to stay for the next couple of days. Afterwards we spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching the beautiful wildlife we rarely got to see at home, however as we enjoyed the warm summer weather, We had to keep in mind that the weather would become much colder after dark and so we brought a generator with us to keep us warm.

As soon as night fell and we had had our fill of smores and hot chocolate around a the campfire we retreated to the tent to get some rest, it wasn't long however until we began to notice that it was very cold all of a sudden. I was sent to investigate and found that our generator was broken and there was little to no hope of fixing it until we got back down the mountain which meant that tonight was going to be a very cold night indeed.

I called to you from outside the tent to let you know about the situation and said I would try to get the generator working although I would need a miracle to do that, to which I received no reply and could only hear muffled movements from inside the tent. I didn't question it and kept trying to get the heating back on until suddenly I heard you say "don't worry about the heating babe we can cope without it" I sighed knowing I would be irritable in the morning after a uncomfortable nights sleep but made my way back into the tent regardless.

As I entered the tent I noticed that my sleeping bag had been cast to the side of the tent and yours had been moved to the middle of the floor, As I was about to ask why you had done this you beckoned for me to join you inside the sleeping bag, "good idea!" I thought as I realised sleeping together would keep us warm.

As I unzipped the sleeping bag to climb in I was greeted with the surprising but not unwelcome sight of your naked body staring back at me, after a few seconds of indulgent staring your voice broke the silence "why don't you get undressed and join me" you said with a mischievous smile. As I removed my clothes with a not so discreet enthusiasm a cold breeze blew through to which I responded by zipping the tent shut and diving into the sleeping bag with you whilst smiling to myself thinking about how I had could have ever thought you did this just to keep us warm.

After a while of being held in each others comforting embrace I began to feel your hand running down my stomach going towards my cock, as you reached where you were going you wrapped your fingers around my balls and started fondling them, my dick responded to by quickly growing to its full length.

A few seconds passed and I reach my hand down to your lower regions and start to play with your clit and the entrance to your pussy, as I tease your clit you become more and more wet until my fingers start to slide in and out of your hole with ease causing a look of pleasure to cross your face and the pace of your hand moving up and down my shaft quickened. I suddenly thrusted my fingers deeper inside you causing you to arch your back while a moan escaped your lips as you climaxed.

After a few moments you regained your senses and moved down in between my legs, my cock disappearing into your mouth as you slid your tongue up and down my shaft as you deep throated my entire cock. I wasn't expecting the sudden change of sensation and clearly it was too much because my dick blasted a load of warm, sticky cum into your mouth which you swallowed without hesitation.

We both laid there in a hot mess until I said in a suggestive voice "today's your safe day isn't it? " to which you replied "oh yeah..... I guess we won't be needing these then", I looked up just in time to see a box of condoms fly across the tent and hit the wall however you still held a small packet of pills in your hand and the labeling said "viagra".

You handed me the pill which I hastily consumed and after a few minutes it came into effect and my cock sprang to life once again, it didn't take you very long to notice as I soon felt myself being pushed to the floor as you stood above me with an excited glint in your eyes, you lowered yourself into my cock soon engulfing it in your warm wet pussy.

After about 2 minutes of this position I decided to switch it up and push you down onto your back and ram my fully erect cock into you when you were least expecting it, this seemed to have some effect as your entire body jolted as if it had been struck by lightning and a loud moan could be heard as your eyes rolled into the back of your head.

I kept thrusting deep into you while hitting your G spot and as a result your pussy tightened around my cock which sent waves of pleasure throughout my body, as I refocused from the blast of pleasure I thrusted into you one more time going as deep as I could, the tip of my dick poking your womb as the end erupted, spilling my hot cum deep inside of you. We stayed there for a while embraced in a tangle of limbs until the final drops of cum were inside you, when we separated the liquid started to drip out of you after the only thing stopping it had been removed, neither of us cared though as we laid there held in each other's arms as we drifted off to a peaceful sleep neither of us feeling cold anymore.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕.