Night Walk

I stood in my bedroom mirror. Looking at my outfit, even if I was going on a little walk just to clear my mind. I wanted to look hot, literally everywhere I go I have to look hot. A normal black top with a skull hands on the breast area. Low rise flared jeans with a star pattern just above the back pockets. I grabbed my bag with some essentials. Taser, duh, phone, headphones, cigarettes, lighter, knife, and a few little bit of dollars I had from my recent paycheck from my dad. Mascara and lip gloss, just incase my make up gets ruined somehow. I looked at my phone to see the time, 7:46. I searched outside my window to see that it's almost dark, I love this time of night. It's pretty beautiful if you ask me.

I walked out side my apartment, locking the door behind me. I quickly walked outside the complex meeting the warm air brush against my skin, feeling it gave me a tingle down my spine. I shivered and put my headphones on, taking out my iPhone and put on some music. Mascara, Deftones. My favorite song currently.

I was walking down a beautiful side walk with a lake. The moonlight shining down onto the waters. Trees swaying in the background, the lake was huge. I walked over to it, sorta stumbling down the hill, I took one of the pebbles from in the water, for it being huge it was pretty shallow.

I felt the smooth pebble against my fingertips. I threw it in the air, catching it. I took a step back, lifting my arm into the air. I threw it as hard as I could. I watched the pebble splashing against the water and back up into the air, just to splash into the water and out.

"Hell yeah!" I screamed excitedly, jumping up and down into the soft lush green grass. I did a few more, them landing farther than before. I stopped when I couldn't seem to get them farther than 16 feet. I turned back around, then something catching my eye.

What the fuck..?" I slowly whispered.