Extra Chapter •Woe Of Settling In•

I was happy to be living with the Addams family all though it might be a little different. Wednesday and I got put into a normal human school. It's weird not having my powers but I have been trying to focus and Do chemical work to get it back. I got dressed into normal clothes as Lurch took us to School. "Now, Wednesday don't get expelled again.. Saphire I trust you to Keep an eye on her and Pugsley" Morticia asked me. "I will Mrs. Addams" I say smiling. "I told you, you may call me Tish" she said smiling at me. "Let's go." Weds said stepping out of the car. We walked inside as people stared at us. "Oh gosh.." I say walking to the office. They gave us our schedules and locker. "I have 3 classes with weds and 1 class with pugsley!" I say smiling. "Great, I finally get a break from you" I hear Wednesday say. "How rude" I replied putting my stuff into my locker. The bell rung as we walked to class. "Weds don't do anything dumb." I say as we enter.

We were half way through the day which surprised me since I was able to keep Wednesday out of trouble. I left my class with Pugsley trying to find Weds so she won't do anything. Wednesday was close to killing students and teachers and I'm barley hanging on. She gets anything she wants and I don't wanna be transferred to another school when it's only been a day. We were at lunch as Wednesday sat down with me laying on her shoulder. Pugsley was talking to us as I listened. We walked to Science as I hugged Pugsley goodbye. "Wednesday! We're almost done with the school day! I'm happy you haven't hurt or killed anyone yet" I say smiling. "Yet.." she said. "Weds don't even think about doing anything" I responded annoyed. I went to class as weds said she had to get something from her locker. 'Maybe I shouldn't have let her alone.' I thought sitting down in my seat.

We were in science as Wednesday accidentally poured something into the teachers coffee as he passed out spitting out blood. Everyone screamed running out as I stared at the bleeding teacher. I heard the fire alarm go off as water poured out. I couldn't see as I accidentally punched someone. "Addams and Gracelyn principal office!!!" The teacher yelled. I sighed annoyed as we sat in the principals office as we stared. What a great first day of school... we sat in the car as Tish and Gomez stared at us. Wednesday glared at them as I apologized over and over. "I really hope Nevermore opens soon." Tish says staring at Gomez. They then started going closer and making out as weds covered my eyes. "You guys are disgusting.. stop kissing in front of my girlfriend and I" She said as I sighed. We got to their house as I went to me and weds room. "Today was a weird.. crazy day" I say as weds went to her type writer. "They're lucky.." she replied. "How?!" I say confused. "No one died.." she said smirking. "Gosh how did I end up loving you" I say hugging her. "I don't know princess, maybe your little heart just loves me to much." She said typing on her typewriter. I did things Nails and gave his a whole nail makeover. I laid on my bed yawning. "Tired.?" Weds asked.

I hugged her as she laid next to me. "You should sleep." She told me. "Why?" I asked. "Because if you don't I will smother you right now" She replied coldly. "Night, my love" I say laying my head on her chest. "Night Cara Mia.." she said kissing my forehead. "I love you" I say. "Like wise" she said. I closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night breathing heavily. I noticed that Weds was gone which made me confused. I started feeling weird as I rushed to the bathroom throwing up. I looked down seeing purple glowing from my Hands. "W-What.." I say confused. Arielle got out of my body and touched my hand. "Ow" she said as I saw that the tip of her finger is burnt. "I think you have your powers back Saph, but stronger" Arielle said smirking. "How is that possible!" I say surprised. "Maybe it's because of me! I live inside your body and mind so maybe some of my magic went into you" Arielle responded. "That legit makes no sense.." I say weirdly. "Fuck you to! You would have died if it wasn't for me healing you over and over draining my energy for you" Arielle said annoyed. "I know and I'm very thankful for that I really am.." I say sighing to myself. "You better be, I spent all my energy on your stupid body" Arielle said feeling my hand again.

I washed my hands as the water burned. "Ah- fuck!" I say as my hands started bleeding. "Ouch" Arielle says unfazed. They immediately healed as they stopped glowing. "Saphire..?" Weds say knocking. "J-Just a moment!" I yelled cleaning up the blood on the floor. She grabbed my wrist tightly. "What happened.." she said glaring at me. "I don't know." I say being serious. "But, my powers they're different it seems more powerful and it burns a lot." I replied. "Saphire, your powers are gone." Weds said. "B-But it's not!" I say. She kissed me as she dragged me back to the bed. She hugged me as I hugged back. "Never knew you would hug anymore" I say giggling. "I hugged Enid before..." she whispered. "WHEN?!" I yelled. "When you almost died, AGAIN" she said smirking. I rolled my eyes as I turned around. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep. 'Why would my Powers randomly come back.. Laurel made sure they were gone..' I thought.

Thanks for reading this chapter!!