Chapter1:Starting

(I took that front picture from WallpaperWaifu.So credit goes to the rightful owner)
"I told you not to let him go into that haunted house," scoups said angrily."What can I do?I forbade him but he won't listen to me,"seungkwan said being upset."Don't scold him coups.You know how Hoshi is.He isn’t the type to listen to anybody when he gets excited, "joshua said gently." ok guys,be careful and listen to me.We are going to enter to that haunted house.We don't know what we will be facing,so make sure to stay safe and if anything goes wrong try to hide as soon as possible, "coups tries to handle the situation.
Joshua:Yes,I have to be careful.I don't want to be vanished like Hoshi.(he says jokingly trying to lift the tention of the group sightly)
Sk laughed awkwardly. And there was The8 who didn’t said anything in the whole time." I hope everything goes well,"he said.
Scoups:But why Mingyu Isn't coming yet?
"Here I am," Mingyu said afer being late again.
Joshua:You could come 2 hours later(he says hastily)
The8:Shua,it’s nothing new. He is always late.
Mingyu:Don’t be like this guys.You know how important math class is.
Joshua:Says who!The topper of our class is with us skipping class and now you are making excuse when you skip math class everyday.
The8:Just say you are afraid. We all know you are a bloody coward.
Seungkwan :Maybe he was afraid that he will be caught by our class teacher and that's why he was thinking for 2 hours how to skip class.
Everyone started laughing while mingyu was standing there with his familiar disappointed face.
Scoups:Ok,enough guys.(he was still laughing) We have to go.Don't forget about Hoshi.
On the other side,
"When will this asshole get his ass out of my face?" Hoshi said after killing another mosquito.