Author's notes.

This idea of mine was a part of several things in my brain.

Creepypasta.

Pokepasta.

Nuzlocke.

Few Isekai series.

A couple of Yandere Touhou stories by two different authors.

Especially an inspiration of Our Gamer Boy.~(Yandere Super Smash Bros girls x male teen reader.) written by @adventurefan2020 .

I had this idea of mine that wouldn't go away for some time because ever since I started reading Our Gamer Boy, I was thinking about the possibilities writing something similar to the story with a few crossover ideas of mine. Plus, there hasn't been a lot of Poképasta and Yandere Pokémon harem nowadays. There's some strong fantastic pieces of Poképasta stories to read, but not so much for the other ones that I can see why they were disliked.

So, I thought hey, why not create an inspirational different story route of Our Gamer Boy by @adventurefan2020 with some elements of Creepypasta, Poképasta, Nuzlocke, and a few Isekai anime & manga that I've watched and read? Of course, things will be different since we're going to be diving into the dark alternate worlds.

Including the encounters of yandere Pokémon waifu human girls.

Along with yandere Pokémon females as well.

However, not every Pokémon waifu female humans will be on here.

Only the ones that I have watched and/or heard about.

Maybe add in a list of harems in each chapter parts.

I'll be working on some plans of my own for travel destinations.

Probably around the prologue where I can hold the voting.

From generation 0 to generation 8. Generation 9 won't be on the voting poll until much later on where four random generations are picked out. Also I picked out generation 0 because of the game Pokémon Legends: Arceus is years ago before the current generations. So, I just thought, this should be good along with other regions to fit in the story.

Also though, here is a quick teaser.

For the upcoming future chapters down the line.

=======

"Ow jeez, where in god's name am I?"

*Squawk!*

"Whoa! That was close, I almost got munched on by a giant creature."

*RAWR!*

"Holy crap, I'm witnessing a brawl of creatures."

*POLU! POLU!*

*SQUAWK! SQUAWK!*

*MILKRU! MILKRU!

*RAWR! RAWR!*

"I better get out of here before those beasts spot me for dinner. Well that's just great, not only am I completely lost in this new world, but I didn't bring any supplies for survival. Guess I'll have to find my way out of here. Bummer, at least I don't have to be around my family, siblings, bullies, friends, and my ex crush. I'm sure in there deluded sick minds they're glad that I'm officially gone from there whole lives."

'Assuming if they do feel regret or not at all.'

"Screw them, I'll be fine on my own from now on. I can finally do whatever the hell I want. Maybe I can study while being alone for so long and perhaps plays games. No nagging family members interrupting my life, no bullies around to prank me or abuse me, no getting into trouble by those blinded teachers and principals, just no one familiar to bother me ever again. Hm, I wonder if I would get my own place here for the time being?"