When I meet her

"Mary you have to help me please!" She begged with a pleading look on her face. "June what the hell did you do!" I yell back terrified this can not be happening it can't be really it just can't be.
Ok ok so your probably really confused right now on how I got here and what's going on so let's back up a bit. Hi I'm Mary Mary Johnson I'm 15 and I live in this stupid small town in Michigan called Mackinaw city with my aunt Tasha. And to be honest my whole life has been pretty much the same boring ass routine. I wake up, go to school, listen to a bunch of teachers talk about some stupid shit I don't care about, then I have to listen to a bunch of kids talk about drama that I could give less of a shit about, then I go home do homework I don't wanna do, eat dinner, then go to bed, and then it all repeats over and over again. The only exception to that routine is when some kid at my school throws a stupid party that I go to. But even then all those party's are the same a bunch of high school students and some middle schoolers drinking, smoking, and dancing around to loud obnoxious music that's no one actually likes but won't admit, and that gets boring after a while. And to be honest I thought I'd be stuck in the same boring ass routine until I graduated well that's was until she moved into to town. To be honest trusting her as fast as I did was kinda stupid on my behalf but she seem so perfect and everyone else would agree with me on that. I still remember that day it was a Tuesday I was sitting in my homeroom when the school counselor walked in. "Sorry to interrupt but I'd like you all to meet someone" he says as he walks threw the door with a girl. And if I could use one word to describe that girl it would be perfect. She's had long black hair that went to around her lower back, she had these beautiful jade greens eyes, she wasn't tall but she wasn't short either she's looked around 5,6 or something like that, she had a slim figure, and there wasn't a sign of acne anywhere on her face. He continues "everyone I,d like you to meet June shes new to town and she'll be joining you guys for the rest of the year. I expect you all to treat her kindly and with respect." He smiles at June and continues "I'll be on my way now I hope you have a good first day June and to the rest of you I hope you all make June feel welcomed" and with that's he finally left. The teacher smiles and turns to look at June "well June why don't you properly introduce yourself to the class and after you can go take a seat at the empty desk in the back next too Mary " she pointed to the desk next to me as she spoke. June smiles and starts to talk to the class "ok well as you know my name is June in 15 and I turn 16 in a few weeks I just moved to town with my father and I hope we can all become friends" and with that she flashes another smile at the class and walks to the empty desk next to me. She turns to look at me and smiles at me "hi your Mary right?" Her jade eyes shined and it seems like you could get lost in them for hours without realizing. I snap myself out of my thoughts "Yeah" I respond flashing her a small smile "nice to meet you Mary I hope me and you can become good friend" and with that's she turns away from me to look at the front of the class. And after that moment me and her become inseparable.