𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"wait so mona killed alison?"

"no one killed alison."

"what!?" chris ran a stressed hand through his hair, "then what's the whole plot of the show?"

"ok so cece 'killed' alison because she thought alison was some crazy bitch named bethany, and then alison's mom saw and buried alison alive. THEN that psychic lady came and found her, then she ran into mona who told her to go on the run" lexi explained the very convoluted plot of pretty little liars while chris sat next to her, confused, "mona saw the real bethany and hits her over the head with the shovel, then melissa finds the body and buries it because she thinks it's alison and that spencer killed her."

chris buried his head in his hands, "that still makes no fucking sense."

lexi sighed, "you just don't get it."

"but i will" chris promised, grabbing the remote from her hands and hitting play on the next episode.

"you probably would've gotten it better if you didn't start watching during the middle of season 4" lexi realized, leaning back on the couch and very discreetly moving closer to him.

chris laughed, "i told you that 3 episodes ago."

"season 4 is the best season i don't know what to tell you" she argued.

he rolled his eyes, "would've been better if i knew what the fuck is happening."

she laughed, before taking out her phone and slightly tilting it away from chris.

madi baby
how's it going?

lexi baby
omg

madi baby
OMGGG, oh em gee, or omg.

lexi baby
oh em gee with a lil bit of OMGGG

madi baby
O M G

what's the haps

lexi baby
ok so his arm is like on the couch
behind me so he's basically like
putting his arms around me 🤭🤭

madi baby
OMG OMG OMGGG

HE WANTS U SO BADDD

(we're severely mentally delirious)

lexi baby
ISTG HE JS MOVED A LIL BIT
CLOSER TO ME

madi baby
KISS HIM!!!

lexi baby
SHUT UPPP YK I WOULD 🙄🙄

also where the FUCK are you i need u to take a lil pic of chris and i so i have proof i'm not crazy

madi baby
bitch me and my mother have been at target for like three hours

did you JUST realize i'm not home?

lexi baby
no...

madi baby
well i'm On my way! back now

"hey, you told me i wasn't allowed to be on my phone because i was 'witnessing history'," chris called her out.

"i've already witnessed history" she defended, moving her phone further out of his eye sight.

"we're supposed to witness history together" chris said, "who are you texting anyways?"

"uh madi" she told him.

"texting madi is more important than 'witnessing history' wowwww" he shook his head in fake disappointment.

she sighed and put down her phone, "sorry" she fake rolled her eyes.