Chapter 1: Hiding a Prime

Maria Jones POV

I sighed as I answered my front door. I froze when I saw a police officer. "Hello, daughter." He sneered.

I tried to shut the door but it didn't work. I then tried to run but he grabbed my leg. I cried out as I hit my head.

Optimus Prime woke up to hear the sparkling hiding him scream. He felt his sire instincts kicking in and activated his holoform (picture above^) quickly to help her.

She was a Clumbsy sparkling.

He then straddled me and he slapped me and punched me. He grabbed his gun when suddenly he was punched. I looked.

Optimus stood in hisbholoform. He then bent down near me. I whimpered. "Hey. It's okay." he gently rubbed my shoulder. "Come on—"

"LOOK OUT!"

My father swung the ax and hit his shoulder. Optimus snarled in pain and he grabbed my father by the throat tightly.

My father gasped for air. Optimus had rage in his eyes. "No one hurts what is mine!" He snarled and stabbed my father through the face with his blade.

I then saw his dead body drop. Optimus then winced and held his shoulder. I then got up. I grabbed a rag and put it to his shoulder. He hissed in pain. He then jerked away from me.

"Optimus—" I started. "Leave me alone!" he snarled.

I ignored him and pressed more on the wound. He snarled. I sighed. "I'll be back. I need to get things to stitch your shoulder." I told him. He nodded.

I got to the store and grabbed a first aid kit along with both alcohol and alcohol wipes to help.

I got back and handed him the tequila. He loved that. He snatched it and drank it.

I poured some rubbing alcohol on his wound. He tried to ignore the pain. I then started to stitch the wound. I then wrapped his shoulder in a bandage. He winced.

"Okay. That should be good." I told him taking the gloves off.

Optimus ignored the pain in his shoulder and he gently cupped my face and looked at me. "Are you alright, Bunny?" He asked me in Cybertronian. I smiled and put my hand on his.

"It's nsothing I can't handle. I told him." He leaned his forehead on mine. He then kissed my forehead. "I can handle the body." He told me. "Optimus. You need to let your shoulder heal." I said.

"No, I can't risk them taking you." He told me. I sighed and sat him down on the couch. "I will be fine okay?" Optimus sighed. He then stood up and he rested his forehead on mine. "Just... be careful." He begged me.

I took my father's police car and drove it into a lake. I sighed and was walking back.

I was clutching my body when I was knocked out.

I woke up and I looked. I felt my heart stop. A bomb was right in front of me.

I then heard my phone ring. I couldn't answer it or I would die. I then heard a truck engine. I looked and saw a kid. "This is revenge for him killing my mother!" The kid said.

I looked up seeing Optimus's holoform. "Maria! What the hell are you doing—" he stopped seeing the bomb.

He then tensed. "Shit. Oh, Primus. Um..."

He took a step forward. "NO!" I yelled through the gag. He looked. Suddenly a bomb in front of me went off. "NO!" I screamed.

I dropped onto the ground sobbing as the only person who has truly loved me just perished. The kid raised his sword ready to kill me. Suddenly a sword clashed with his. I saw Optimus's holoform. He then punched the kid away from me. "Maria, you okay, Sweetspark?" He asked softly gently caressing my cheek. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me just as tight. "You scared me! I saw you explode! What happened?!" I cried.

"He never killed me, Poo. I would never leave you. That is a promise I will keep!" He whispered in my ear. I sniffled.

He put me in his truck and he sped off.