Sick

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎

Monday July 31 11:36 pm

I apologized

''I'm sick fucking sick I've gotta be nobody normal acts this way. I should hate him and the stain he left in my heart but the actuality is I don't I should but I don't.

I'm deranged, deranged and fucking unhinged. This isn't some form of love or fondness, hell it's not even obsession or neediness it's pure fucking sickness. I have got to be a special type of demented, hell I'm fucking psychotic.

I desperately need help for this isn't heathy it's poisoning and it's eating my insides out and I'm almost positive it doesn't plan to give them back.

It's like we can't stay away from each other it's like we're drawn to each other like moth to a flame. I'm sick I'm really fucking sick and I really need help like some pills and a straight jacket with a cushioned room.

And the worst part is that at first glance it's looks like we're madly in love with each other, but that's just an facade because what it really is, is an infection that can only be detected by very few and once it's infected you death can't be far away. It's killing us both that's the only sense of joy I get from this experience that he's in pain aswell.

If I could I would turn back the wheels of time so that I never met that we never moved in together and that I he hadn't saved me from that car on that foggy and dim day but I can't I want to so terribly bad but I can't for such powers we're not bestowed upon my mortal soul so as much as I wish, wish, and wish I know my human soul could never wield such immense power. I'm being devoured inside out and there's nothing I can do for soon I'll be a pile of bones and sorrow but so will he'

I write in my diary with a sinister grin on my face
Deciding to go get a light snack from the kitchen.

❁Au revoir my loves❁

✪353 words✪

𖤣May Aphrodite bless
bless you with all her
gifts.𖤣