Chapter 1

I was waiting all summer to go to the beach. The beach always had been my second home. My mom has a friend who we visit every summer for a beach week. This part of the summer is my favorite I get to hangout with my closest friends. We've been going to this beach since I was a little girl. So Jake and Cam knew me since I was little. But it's different now, I've changed Jake and Cam changed. I'm worried that things changed between us all. I hope not.

I grabbed my bags and walked downstairs with them. As I got to the bottom I dropped my bags on the ground and ran to the kitchen where my mom was packing drinks. I slammed my hands on the counter with a bright smile. My mom smiled and continued to put the coke and waters in the cooler.

"Mom do you need help?" I asked watching her pack up the bags. She laughed and shook her head no. I sighed and turned around and walked away. I was walking down the hallway when Matt bumped into me.

"Watch it gabby" Matt said with a strong tone in his voice. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk to where my bags were. I bent over and picked up my bags. I walked over to the front door and walked outside to pack my bags in the car. I shoved my bag in the back and sighed. As I turned around I saw my mom with a lot of bags in her hand. I rose my eyebrows and grabbed some from her hands and tried to pack up the car to help her. I was so excited that I just wanted to leave right now. But we still had so much to pack. After cleaning the house and packing and shoving everything in the car it was finally time to go! I hopped in the back seat as Matt sat in the front. Stupid older brother gets to sit in the front. It doesn't make sense that he sets in the front and I don't we are only a year apart. But I don't want to ruin our drive to the beach so I suck it up and sit in the back.

"READYYYYY" Mom yelled with a loud voice. I smiled and looked out my window watching as we drove away from our wonderful home. 4 hours of sitting in a car can be boring but it's worth it in the end. I get to see my best friends I haven't seen in years. I know Jake and Cam will be excited to see me. Well at least I hope they are. The beach is beautiful. The things we get to do are amazing. There's party's and events and concerts. This is why this is my favorite part of the summer. Get to have the most fun I've ever had this hole summer. Get to hangout with my long time best friends. Get to party everyday. Get to drink some water. Haha you thought I was going to say beer. But mabey we will. I mean party's aren't party's without some alcohol. This summer is going to be great.