Part 1

It's been two weeks since you been on tour. You called me earlier and told me today was your last day and you are on your way home. I couldn't be any happier. I missed you so much and I wanted every piece of you once you get back.

My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it to hear your sexy voice in my ears. "Baby I'm outside" you said to me in that low tone. My body raced with excitements. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door for you. I squealed and jump on you kissing you all over your face.

"Omg baby I missed you so much words can't explain" I said jumping up and down.

"I missed you too mami" you said picking me up kissing me.

You left your things downstairs as you carried me upstairs. Once we got to our room you threw me on the bed and got on top of me and continued kissing me.

I wanted you so bad I couldn't even talk. I went crazy not having you beside me those past weeks. I quickly took your shirt off and threw it on the floor. I started touching down your body and kissing on your neck. Than I made my way down as you unstrap my bra inside my shirt. I let out a soft moan.

You flip me over and starts sucking on one of my boobs and playing /pinching the other one. Than you make your way down my stomach licking it and twirling your tongue in my belly button. After that you go down my inner thigh and takes my black lace thong off. Than you starts fingering me with two fingers at first than putting three in there. I let out a louder moan this time and you starts to finger me faster and I could feel my body about to explode.

"Damn baby you bout to cum already?" You said laughing.
"Shut up" I said. I couldn't take any more of the teasing.

"Please daddy fuck me" I begged. I wanted all of you inside me and I couldn't bare anymore. I was so horny and wet and my body was crying for you. I move my hands down your dick &start to stroke it up and down before putting my mouth on it. I lick around the tip, kissing it and slurping on it, than deep throat the whole thing. After that I got on top of you and started to ride your dick. I bounced my ass up and down on it as you smack my ass and pull on my hair.

*moaning*

Than you flipped me over and starts to pound my Kitty. I put my hands on your back gripping on it as my nails go inside your skin, moaning and sweating. You go slow than fast and it made my legs weak.

I was biting my lips, sweating bullets, screaming , moaning ,groaning, and than your hot cum was all over my Stomach. A few seconds later my squirt comes rushing.
"Damn I missed that so much daddy" I said trying to catch my breath. "I know baby ,I know " you said pulling me into you and cuddling with me. "Ready for round two ? "

I giggled. "I'm ready for whatever round daddy"