No parents home.

Y/n and H/n were home alone today.

I was sitting on my bed eating chips,scrolling through social media but then my stepbro came in with no clothes just boxers with his d!ck staring right at me.

"Hey Y/n...watcha doin'?" He asked me
"Just scrolling through twitter, why?"
"Just asking." He then went on the other side of the bed behind me.

After 5 minutes or so he put his arm around my waist from behind I let it slide since its not that much of a problem. But he then put his hand on my thigh and got on top of me his d!ck pressing on my thigh harder than ever.

"Uhm?" I said with a confused tone "be a good girl for Master Y/n..." he then kissed me passionately but he  broke the kiss 10 seconds later to catch his breath.

He then looked at me up and down and started taking off my shirt "H-h/n.." I said while he takes it off me "look at you all helpless.." he then started caressing my chest and kissing, sucking it while I let out a small moan.

"Now follow my orders and lay down so your as* is facing the ceiling love.."
I did what I was told and I hear him taking off his boxers, he slowly put his d!ck in my hole pulling it in and out...in and..out 11 times to be exact.

The more he would thrust the harder I'd moan "H/n p-plea-" I was cut off with a moan "fuck.." he said with his deep husky voice.

After 17 more thrusts he stopped and said "get on your knees princess.." he was grinning and I did what I was told. He looked down at me and put his cock in my mouth putting in deeper and deeper my throat.

"H-h/n please!" I said with tears running down my cheeks and after a while there was a white liquid in your mouth and he said "swallow." You would swallow the substance with 3 gulps.

He carried you to the bed and licked your tears dry "I love seeing you so helpless..." he said with a smirk on his face. I was moaning as he sucked my bo*bs he would put his hand on my mouth to keep me from moaning.

And after a few more minutes of that he kissed you passionately and that's when your sex session ended.

"That was fun..wasn't it princess?" He said while whiping my tears.
"Yeah..." I said while I catch my breath.

Author:
They both fell asleep in
The dark room cuddling each other.