♡ Chapter-13 ♡

--------------------------All people are ready to bow their heads in front of him but he is always ready to bow his head in front of her even if it's infinite times

All people are ready to
bow their heads in front
of him but he is always ready
to bow his head in front
of her even if it's infinite times.
--------------------------

FERICA SHEKHAWAT
EKANSH RATHORE

Ekansh and Ferica both reached straight to the hotel after landing on the airport. "Ekansh these isn't the hotel we booked and besides these looks much more expensive." She said looking at the interior of the hotel. "I know it's not the hotel you all booked but as you know I can't let you stay in any cheap hotel princess." He said caressing her hair.

" Haww it was not some cheap hotel we booked, how can you say that." Ferica said crossing her arms on her chest and slightly pouting. "It was cheap hotel and now I don't need any arguments on that ok princess. Also stop pouting, I really can't resist to taste and bite that rosy lips of yours." He said shamelessly with his emotionless face and cold tone.

Ferica looked at him with wide eyes with her cheeks flushed in deep shade of red and said slightly giving a punch on his chest "Kuch bhi bolta rahata ha aap. Thodi to sharam kar lijiya , besharam kahi ka."
(What are you even saying at least have some shame, shameless man.)

He chuckled darkly hearing her and said in her ear by pulling her closer to him by her waist "Princess I don't have any shame in talking to you like that and also I am very shameless when it comes to you that you have no idea." Ferica blushed more hard and tried to free herself from his grip as she was becoming more shy by the attention she was receiving from the people who was present in the hotel lobby was looking at them.

"Choadiya kya kar raha ha aap , saab log hama he dekh raha ha." (Leave me what are you doing, all people are watching us.) She said wiggling in his arms trying to free herself but instead of leaving her, his grip tightened more around her and he whispered in her ear "Dekh na do to , I don't give two fucks about the people and let me enjoy being close to you." (Let them stare then, I don't give two fucks about the people and let me enjoy being close to you.)

She sighed and was going to say something but stopped when she heard the voice of Reyna "Ohhh Ferica you are here we were just going to call you." She tried to see Reyna and all her friends but couldn't as she was very short compared to Ekansh who was still hugging her tightly.

"Ekansh leave me please my friends are here." She said trying to free herself from his tight grip. She heard sigh leaving from his mouth as he broke the hug and stood beside her holding her waist tightly with the cold expression on his face.