Autumn Nights

On a pretty autumn dusk night Sportacus and Robbie were on a beautiful date in the amazing city of Atlanta. Robbie insists that they go to Piedmont Park and have a candle lit dinner under the changing leaves of the trees. Their hearts beat faster as they approach the park. They walked into the park together hand in hand. Their love for each other was strong as so was the tightness of their hands clasped together.

               Eventually they found a nice tree near the water. Their was no one in site and no sound but the pound moving around next to them. Sportacus lied his picnic blanket down on the beautiful green grass. Together they sat down on the blanket and placed the wicker basket Robbie had brought into the middle. Robbie opened up his basket and pulled out some fall scented candles. Robbie passed the candles and lighter over to Sportacus to light and set around. While Sportacus delt with the candles Robbie pulled out their meal.

           Sportacus put the lighter down after lighting all the candles. His jaw dropped down as he looked at the spread his hubby had made for them. His eyes immediately landed on his favorite thing in the world.... CHOCHLATE CAKE! "Oh Robbie Boo!, You got my favorite thing ever!!!" Sportacus squealed in joy. Robbie then pointed to the dish he had brought. Of course. Robbie had to bring his favorite, Mac N Cheese. Just then Robbie and Sportacus shared a joyed look. They dug in like pigs. Robbie and Sportacus didn't feel the need for any utensils. Neither did they feel the needed to use their hands. They took turns passing the two dishes back and fourth. They knew later that their would be a price for these savory dishes but they didn't care. Nothing mattered more to them then this Autumn night. 

            After the two licked their dishes clean they tossed them aside. They both took turns licking each others faces clean. Obviously Sportacus went first as he was still dying of hunger. Robbie and Sportacus licked every last crumb off of their faces. They were still so hungry. Robbie's stomach growled and Sportacus's butthole tickled with anticipation.

          It was then that Robbie reached into the bag for something else. Sportacus looked confused but definitely curious. Robbie pulled out a family pack of Double Stuffed Oreos. Once again Sportacus sat in shock. Robbie slowly opened up the package. He pulled out a Double Stuffed Oreo and took off the top cookie. He brought the bottom part of the Oreo with all of the cream on it and slowly licked off some of the cream into his mouth. He never broke eye contact with Sportacus. Robbie then brought the cookie up to Sportacus's mouth. "Lick off all of my cream you cunt." Robbie whispered into Sportacus's ear. Chills went down his spine as he licked up all pf the cream leaving just the delicious black cookie underneath.

   Robbie let out a little moan as the situation was getting a bit heated. Just then Sportacus picked up the box of Double Stuffed Oreos. His mouth opened up wider then any mouth Robbie's ever seen. Sportacus's mouth had a suction start to suck in all of the Oreos at once. Mortified but dripping wet Robbie jumped into Sportacus's suction mouth. Sportacus highly enjoyed the taste of his hubby.

Just then Sportacus felt that he was finally full and happy.

The End