Their Love

"Do you want anything?"

"No."

"Come on June, Don't be upset. I'll come back asap!",said Ryan.

"Hm",June.

"May I hug you for the last time?",asks Ryan to break the silence of his lady love June.

"Don't sure about hug but I'm ready to slap you rn!!",said June(holding tears).

"Sorry,"hugging June tightly he hides tear.

Ryan is going to represent his company at Ferrand. This is about a week's program. For the first time they have to be long distance. He would have taken her with him if she hadn't had her final exam.

June is a college student & Ryan is a successful person. They live in Ryan's apartment since two years .

June had a crush on Ryan when she was in high school. Ryan lives in June's hometown for his job.

Two years ago June's parents met an accident and died. Ryan lost his parents when he was in high school.
Being an obedient student he continued his higher studies with some leftover money of his parents. Now he shifted Cannes from Ferrand.

Cannes is June's hometown. She had a beautiful family but destiny took everything away from her . Ryan & James were college mates. On every summer vacation Ryan used to visit james's house. That horrible accident didn't even spare James.June lost her elder brother. She was injured but safe.

There's noone for June. At her most difficult period Ryan was the only hope. Ryan didn't left June alone because he knows without parents how's life!

It can be said that June grown up with Ryan. When she was in her critical age she already fall in love with Ryan. Either it's because of Ryan's emotional support or the personality of Ryan.

Ryan is working as a employe in a company. June is in the last year of her graduation. She has decided to propose Ryan after completing graduation.

They lives like strangers. It doesn't mean they avoid each other, they does their own things. The only difference is they care about each other without showing. Ryan used to pickup June from her college doesn't matter how busy he is.

Being an adult, finally June get a chance to celebrate Ryan's Birthday. His birthday is in a week.

Ryan is in a very difficult phase in his life. All of his colleagues are getting married. Now it's high time for him.

He knows he can't live without June. But he can't propose June because she is a young lady after all. She has the right to choose partner. Ryan can't force her to love him back. "If she takes it as a favor to nurture, if she feels awkward, if she already has an affair!?", these all questions bother him.

Ryan picked up June at home from college. They are having dinner & both are silent. June is very excited to surprise Ryan as it's 19th July tomorrow.

At the very moment Ryan says,"June don't go to college tomorrow because I'll be out of town."

"But...", (june was about to say something).

"Uhm, don't make excuses to go outside. I've something very special tomorrow. Good night, sleep tight.",said Ryan & went to sleep.

Meanwhile June who had planned a surprise for the birthday boy, is now shedding tears. "Special? It must be about his girlfriend! How stupid I am!! This is very normal to celebrate a special day like birthday with his girlfriend.", says June & goes her room and shut the door.

It's 19th July 00:00
Ryan is expecting his 26th first birthday wish from June. But his expectations left him shocked. He slept.

It's 8'o clock now. Ryan is waiting for June at the dinning table,but June's room is still locked. He left for his office.