4~

Read slow for best experience!! ;)

Lilith's pov

I was falling and falling hard, she was everything. Daydreaming wasn't enough. I heard Jade coming back up to my room. She opened the door. "I left my phone." She said grabbing got off the night stand. She turned around to leave. "Wait." I said before she could leave, she turned around. "What's up?" She asked. "Don't leave.." I said and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pulled her into a kiss.

I pulled her on the bed as we explored each others mouths. "You wanted the truth." I said smiling out the kiss. "I caught that." She chuckled. I pulled away from the kiss. "I think it's pretty clear but I really like you." I said. "Really?" She said sarcastically surprised. "Yeah." I nodded laughing. I kissed her again moving on top of her. "What are you doing?" She asked turning me back over. "Wha-" she cut me off by kissing me.

Her kiss made its way down my neck. The small electric lightning blots went through my body. The feeling of her lips on my neck was overwhelming.

"Honey I'm home!" I heard my mom yell downstairs shutting the door. Jade stopped and rested her head in the crook of my neck. "Everytime." She said getting up. I laughed. She stopped smiling when she looked at me. "What?" I said. "You've got concealer right?" She asked. Oh fuck. "What di-" I got up went to my bathroom and looked at my neck.

She gave me a hickey. She walked in behind me. "Sorry.." she said smiling akward. "Yeah about that concealer I laughed and started dabbing the concealer on my neck. "Does it look better?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. I heard a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I raised my voice from the bathroom. "Are you and Jade in here?" She asked. I couldn't lie. "Yeah." I said. She opened the door, Jade was sitting on my bed and I was in my bathroom. "Hi Jade." She said. "Hey Ms Thomas." She said. My mom walked into the bathroom where I was. "Hey sweetie." she kissed my cheek.

"Did you eat?" She asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Okay." She walked out of the bathroom and I followed after. "What do I owe you Jade?" She asked. "25" she said. "That's right, I'm glad she's got a friend like you." She said. She knew. I could just tell. Jade gave me the evilest smirk when she said friend.

"Make sure to grab anything you had over." She said almost trying to get Jade to go, Jade got up and took the money. "Thank you." She said walking out my room and leaving. I heard the front door close. "Give me details." She said sitting on my bed. "Mom! Seriously!" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah lilith give details." I heard my brother walk into the room. "Oh my god!" I said looking at both of them.

"Get back to bed jayson." My mom said. " come on!" Jayson ran back down to his room. "Yeah." I said sitting down on the chair in the corner of my room. "You know I dated girls at your age." She said. "Oh god seriously?" I said. I was baffled, my mom dated girls?

"Yeah I mean I like boys and girls." She said. "I can't believe this." I said. "Cant believe what? That I liked girls?" She asked. "No! That we're seriously talking about this!" I said. "So are you bisexual? Lesbian?" She asked. "God mom! I don't know?" I said. "That's okay, it took me a while to figure it out... well! once you figure it out tell me." She winked walking out my room.

Oh my god.