~10~

WARNING: THERE MAY BE TRIGGERING EVENTS IN THIS CHAPTER. THIS IS YOUR WARNING

As the wedding approached, Jade was extremely overwhelmed and nervous. She wanted everything to go and be perfect. Knowing her family and their past events something always happens. She didn't want some stupid to happen on her day. Was that even possible? The venue was decorated in blues and greys. The guests had piled in. "Can you believe it, Lenny? My oldest on marrying your oldest daughter?" Eric said to his best friend after they pulled up. "Didn't think this was coming. Who would have thought...a Lamonsoff and a Feder?" The two chuckled as they led the kids to the venue. Lenny went to find his wife and daughter. He found them in a small building in the corner. He knocked on the door. Sally let him in. "She looks beautiful Lenny." She said to him as the two walked to another room. As they entered, Jade was standing there in front of the mirror as Deann and Jade's mom put on the finishing touches. Jade saw her dad standing in the doorway watching her.  She smiled at him and turned to face him. "What do you think daddy?" She asked him. He smiles at her and goes toward his daughter. "You look beautiful." He said to her. She smiles at him and hugs him. Lenny hugged her back. "Alright, are we ready?" Roxanne said to her. Jade took a deep breath. "Yes." She linked her arm with her dad's and they follow everyone out. Roxanne got Bean and Becky in their places. Jade's best friend smiled at her as they lined up. 

Aiden messed with the sleeves of his jacket. The ceremony begin after everyone walked down. Aiden held her hands and smiled at her. They repeated the words after the pastor put on the rings. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, You may kiss your bride." Aiden pulled Jade to him and kissed her passionately.  Everyone cheered. The two newlyweds walked down the aisle holding hands. Everyone made their way to the reception and enjoyed the food and danced. The two newlyweds danced together as well as Jade with her dad and Aiden with his mom. "I love you," Aiden said as the two danced to a slow song. Her head was on his shoulder. "I love you too." Toasts were made and speeches. Everything was going how Jade had hoped.  "Who knew that a Lamansoff and a Feder would fall in love. All I will say is Aiden...you better treat my little girl great or I might just hurt you. Kidding but serioulsly. Welcome to the family kid." Lenny said. "Jade is a wonderful girl and I am so glad that the two of you met because I sear you two are adorable together. I saw sparks at the funeral. I knew this day would come." Deanne said aloud. 

Soon enough the party was over and a final send off to the newlyweds as they head to Hawaii for thier honeymoon. 

The two made it to the airport after they had grabbed their bags and changed clothes. They got on the plane and found thier seats. Aiden put thier bags up in the compatrment above them and Jade took the window seat. Aiden got in next to her. Jade smiled at him. "This still feels like a dream." Jade said to him. He grabbed her hands. "If it is...I don't want to wake up." The two kissed and began the journey of a lifetime. 

They were in Hawaii for a few weeks. They had a blast. Lounging in the hotel pool. Drinking at the bars and eating fancy food. Exploring jungles and the island. Made love as many times they could. It was nice to be away from home but they did miss it. Once they had gotten home the two begin to enjoy being married but also arguments were a thing. Couples do fight. They fought a lot. Aiden's work hours changed since he got a better job. He wasn't home at night so Jade was alone until seven in the morning. She was expected to start her period a week ago but she hasn't yet. She thouhght nothing of it since she had been stressing out. Aiden was stressing her out with his work hours and how he always slept when he got home. Her hours were different too but she at least tried to engage in their realtipnship. 

A month had passed and Jade had not started still. She went to the store and bought a pregnacy test and took it once she got home. After two minutes of waiting for the timer to go off she looks at the test. Her eyes widen. "Oh...OH!" She felt tears hit her cheeks. She smiled and cried for a moment. She got out of the bathroom and Aiden walked in the door. He put down his keys and his jacket and sighed. He made eye contact with his wife. He ran to her. "Jade...are you alright?" She nods at him. "Yeah." She smiled at him and he wiped her tears away. "Then why are you crying baby?" She handed him the pregancy test. "I just took it..." He looked at it. The two lines clear as day. "Holy shit..." He looked at her. "Your pregant!!" She nods at him. He hugged her and spun her around. "Were having a baby." He said to her. The two hugged for a bit and Aiden laid his head on her belly when they went to the bedroom. "I'm a month so they are growing." Aiden smiled at his wife. "I can't wait to meet them." THe two shared another smile. 

A few weeks had past and Jade was in a lot of pain. She was in the bathroom and noticed a lot of blood in her undewear and in the toilet. She felt her eyes tear up. She was at home alone right now since Aiden was at work. She got up and started a bath. She got in and sat there. THe pain increasing and her screams and cries feeling the bathroom walls. Aiden came home a few moments later and looked for his wife. He knocked on the bathroom door and opened it. The horror on his face when he sees his wife covered in blood and in the tub holding her hed in her hands. He ran to her and helped her out. He drained the water and ran it again. Jade stood there frozen and looking at the floor. He turned to her. She looked at him finally. She could see the scared expression on his face. She nods at him. "I lost it..." Aiden felt his heart sink into his stomach. He pulled his wife in for a hug and the two rocked in the bathroom. He kissed her head and let her get in the tub. He helped her wash off all the blood and the two sat on the couch cuddled together. Nobody said this was going to be easy. 

OK so here is a small update. I am not sure if you guys will like this I hope you do. I am wanting them to have kids i just want it to be a rocky start. They will though soon. Just got to build it up. I apperciate you all so much. You all have been wonderful. I apperciate you reading the story and voting. Go check out my other story if you want it's called Don't Worry About Me. It's a walking dead fic. Again I apperciate you all so much and thank you.