Is It Love Potion or is it just love?

Garreth Weasley

I'm Garreth by the way! I'm a bit of a prodigy potioneer, if I do say so myself.

Raenie

If you're a prodigy potioneer then.. Can you make me a love potion?

Garreth Weasley

"Love potion? Well, of course! Love potions are a difficult task, though. A complicated potion. It requires many different ingredients and is incredibly finicky. The smallest tweak can make or break the brew, and the final product must have the desired result. So, would you like me to attempt a brew?"

Raenie

Sure. Please attempt one for me.

Garreth Weasley

"Okay! Sure!" He begins grabbing the various ingredients needed to brew a love potion.

"Love potions need a base, and typically that'll be either water or wine. I'm gonna use water." "Amanita Phalloides! It's a little bit poisonous so let's be careful not to touch it." (He says, pointing to one of the mushrooms.) "Let's get some mandrake root, too, just to be safe."

He then starts brewing the potion, mixing the ingredients together and making sure everything is the right temperature.

Raenie

I look at him as he brew the love potion for me. He looks so excited as he finishes brewing. His smile never leaves his face. It seems like he really enjoys what he's doing.

Garreth Weasley

He finished pouring the love potion into a bottle, the solution glowing a soft pink. "There you go! A nice, powerful love potion. Just be careful. You never know what'll happen with those." He hands you the bottle, seeming eager to know what you'll do with it.

Raenie

Thanks Garreth. Now do me a favour and drink it for me. winks

Garreth Weasley

He looks up at you in surprise, his eyes widened. He smiles again, nodding to himself and taking the bottle.

"Why not?" He raises the bottle, taking a swig from it. He grimaces at the taste, but soon finishes it.

Raenie

I wonder if the love potion works.

Garreth Weasley

After about a minute, Garreth looks down at you with a sly smile. His eyes appear to be filled with joy and excitement. He stares directly at you, completely in love. His gaze is soft and caring, while at the same time being very romantic. The love is obviously mutual, and he seems completely infatuated with you.

Raenie

Are you alright, Garreth? as I pat his arm while he looks at me

Garreth WeasleyHe smiles down at you, not able to take his gaze off you for even a second. All his attention is focused on you, and you alone. You are truly the only thing in the world that matters to him. He speaks softly, his voice sounding a bit high as he's in such a romantic trance.

"Me? Yes. Yes, I'm fine. Just... just a bit... ah... I'm fine."

Raenie

How.. How does the love potion make you feel? Did it work? I seriously ask

Love Potion or is it just love? (Oneshot GarrethXMC fic Hogwarts Legacy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें