Notes pt. 2

I copied the end of the first part bc I didn't know how to start this one, just go with it

"That was close.." Angelita whispered, giggling a bit. "Yeah.. can we go back to class now?" Crybaby looked to the side nervously, fiddling with the hem of her dress. "Not just yet.." Angelita smirked.
"Elita-" "No no no- that's not what I meant.. Just- follow me." She opened the stall quickly, dragging the other girl out the door and to the stairs.

(Time skip, also this is inspired by the scene before HSSH)

Angelita grinned, rushing Crybaby out of the school and into the garden (?). "Why are we out here?" Crybaby mumbled, glancing around them cautiously. Angelita reached into her pocket, pulling out a lighter and a bit of weed. "Ang! We're gonna get caught with that!" Crybaby whispered and quickly pulled her behind a bush. "Oh c'mon, nobody else is out here!" She placed the joint between her lips, bringing the lighter up to her face and lighting it. Crybaby rolled her eyes and cupped her hands around the small flame to stop the wind from blowing it out. "You are such an idiot, I hate you.." She smirked and gently snatched the joint from Angelita. "If you really hated me you wouldn't have made-out with me earlier~" "You basically forced yourself onto me! I wanted to go back to class but you wouldn't let me." Crybaby playfully elbowed her side, blowing out a bit of smoke from her mouth as she giggled. Angelita rolled her eyes and grabbed the other's wrist, dragging her onto the gravel path leading away from the large building behind them.

After a bit of running and Crybaby tripping a few times, they arrived in front of a large bunny-shaped hedge. "Wow, they must really like rabbits." Angelita mumbled, letting go of Crybaby's wrist and walking up to it. "Mhm.." Crybaby followed closely behind her, watching intently while she inspected the hedge. As the other girl was distracted, Crybaby's mind wandered back to what happened in the bathroom earlier. "Ang?" Angelita looked back, taking a few steps forward towards Crybaby. "Hm?" Crybaby froze, uncertain if she should even ask her about it. "Um, what are we?" Angelita raised an eyebrow, not sure what she meant. "What?" Crybaby looked down at her feet, instantly regretting what she just said. "Umm.. like, after what happened in the restroom.. y'know." She avoided eye contact, still staring at the ground. "Oh, uh.." Angelita bit her bottom lip, unsure of what to say. "I don't know, um.." Crybaby looked up and reached out to grab her hand.
"Ang, I like you. Like, a lot. Actually no, I love you." She smiled a bit, trying to ignore how much she was shaking currently. Angelita just smiled back and squeezed Crybaby's hand softly. "Umm, so.." Crybaby took a step forward, still holding onto her hand. A few moments of silence passed, the faint sound of the wind in the background filling the air. Suddenly Angelita lifted her free hand up to cup Crybaby's cheek and slowly leaned in to connect their lips, breaking away after a few seconds. Crybaby stared at her wide-eyed, her mouth left slightly open. "I love you too."

(Not edited)