25.-'๑'-I Wanted To Go Out For A Smoke-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Katya's POV:

I woke up.

"Ugh.." I groaned as I understood that I fell asleep on the couch. It wasnt so bad, but my bed was better.

The pizza was cold beside me. The two slices stayed there while I stood up, stretching my back.

"Oh my god... This shit is annoying." I whispered, talking about the stinging pain in my throat. It appears after I wake up.

My hand scratched the back of my head before I made my way upstairs.
I thought of checking up on Angela.

My hand slightly moved her half open door and I saw a familiar figure laying there. No. Actually, two familiar figures.

Angela's peaceful breaths landed softly onto Tom's chest as he held her close. His hand was now around her waist, caressing it slowly.

I closed the door fully, trying not to make any sound. It would be awkward if they woke up on me watching them.

Why was he here? What was he doing here? Did he break in when we were sleeping? Oh right.. He broke in earlier. Gosh. I think I smoked to much cigarettes this past week.

My first thought was to get a shower. As much as I wanted to keep my mind straight, I needed a smoke.

I bursted into the shower, washing my hair and body as I felt relaxed.

...

I got out of the shower, fully clean. I wrapped my body with a towel and made my way to my closet. It was getting chillier every day as it was already fall. Like a week left till october.
My outfit was simple. I just wanted to go out for a walk or something and have a smoke. I had on a white sweater and some oversized black jeans.
I took my pack of cigarettes and my phone, locking the door behind me when I got out of our house and My walk began.

...

It took about 30 minutes before I made it to the park. The same park we have met Maddison and Ginny 6 months ago. Crazy, right?

It was peaceful. The trees were looking beautiful with all the different leaves flying around.

I took out my pack and a cigarette as I searched for a lighter in my bag.

"Where the hell is it.." I groaned, thinking I forgot it at home.

"Looking for this?" A male's voice came from behind me. I turned around, frightened but all I saw was a red haired tall man. He was my age, like 20 or 19 . He had a septum, snake bites and more. Oh my gosh he was perfect. He also had glasses.
I was staring at him for a moment but then I looked at the thing he was holding. It was my lighter!

"Oh! It must've have slipped out." I smiled as I took the lighter from his hands. He smiled back, not breaking eye contact with me.

"Wanna have a smoke?" I offered. I wasn't the one asking for numbers, but I wont let him go until he'll ask me.
"Sure, why not." My eyes lit up.

We both sat on the bench near us. We had a very nice conversation. He was interested in things I was interested in. He was funny, smart, cute, handsome and everything my type could be. He was perfect. He was like a male version of me, His name was Maxim.

"Yeah.. It's very nice talking to you." He said. I nodded. It was very nice talking to him too. My cigarette burnt out as I looked up to the sky, seeing the dark clouds coming in our direction.

"hey, I better get going." I said before standing up and flicking my cigarette away, stomping on it right after.

"mhm.. Sure." He looked up at the sky and noticed the clouds before nodding.

"I hope there will be a next time." He added, smilling at me.

"Of course. Here, I can give you my number." I replied, getting my phone out as he did too. I gave him my number and we parted our ways.

...

I entered the house, all soaked in rain cause I was to busy talking with Maxim instead of going home, but it was worth it.

" Gosh.. " I muttered to myself. He was literally the perfect man For me. A 100%. Totally my type.

I threw my shoes to the door and went up the stairs to greet Tom and Angela but they were still sleeping. All that have changed was that Angela's back was now facing Tom as his head was pressed to it.

I looked at my watch and it was only 09.00 am. I couldn't believe that I haven't paid attention to the sky at all. It was clearly dark when I left the house but I ignored it. And that explains why there were no people in the park, but what kind of a coincidence is Maxim and me?

Oh who fucking cares. I met him and that's all that matters. My eyes were feeling heavy as I went into my room, taking off my wet jacket and jumping onto my bed. I put on my headphones and decided to listen to some music while drawing on my sketch book. It would help me pass the time, while waiting for Angela to wake up.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___890 words___