1

Characters are still the same

2 months later
Essences POV

It's been two months since I've told my mom I was pregnant and within these two months my life has been hell. I knew that people would be disappointed in me but I didn't expect for my entire family to be this upset especially my mom.

He won't even talk to me and if he does he gives me short answer responses or it's just to tell me to watch one of my siblings and it hurts that my own mom won't talk to me when I really need him too.

"Essence are you listening?" Ni-ki asked me since he was at my house right now. "Yeah I'm listening." I said to him. "No you weren't so let me guess you were thinking about your mom again?" he asked me.

"Yeah it's just I really want him to talk to me but he doesn't want too." I said to him. "Just give him time that's all he needs." he said to me. "It's been two months Ni-ki how much time does he need." I said to him.

"I don't know babe but you can't force him to talk to you." he said to me. "But I need him I'm fucking pregnant and it's my fault now that my mom isn't talking to me and I want him to talk to me because I need his help through this." I said to him.

"It's not your fault it's mine I should of put on a condom and I didn't so now because of me you and your entire family aren't talking so don't blame yourself just blame me." he said to me.

"I've tried to blame you but it's not all your fault it's mine I should of remembered to go back to the doctor about my birth control but I didn't and now look at me having to go through a pregnancy alone and I've never wanted that." I said to him as I started crying.

"Hey it's okay don't cry you aren't alone I'm here with you and this baby and so is Amaya and your godsisters and brother and so is all of Enhyphen so you're not alone." he said to me as he was hugging me.

"It's not the same if my mom isn't helping me through this." I said to him as I pulled away from him. "Essence." he said to me. "No because you don't understand your family is still talking to you mine isn't so I'm sorry but having ya'll is not helping." I said to him.

"You know what Essence I think I'm going to go so I'll talk to you later so you can think." he said to me as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then left. "Hey Essence can you help me with my homework?" Axtyn asked me as he came in my room.

"Yeah what is it math?" I asked him. "Yes." he said to me as he sat on my bed. "So it's multiplication so which ones do you need help with?" I asked him. "Just this one." he said to me as he pointed at what is 6x6.

"Okay so do you remember what 5x6 is?" I asked him. "It's 30." he said to me. "Yeah so add 6 to that." I said to him. "36." he said to me. "That's right so that's the answer 36." I said to him.

"Thank you." he said to me. "Your welcome." I said to him. "Essence I'm not mad at you like everyone else." he said to me. "You're not?" I asked him.

"No you made a mistake and it's okay to make mistakes so I'm not mad." he said to me. "I really needed to hear that Axtyn." I said to him as I gave him a hug. "I know you did." he said to me.

"Axtyn come on Uncle Jay is waiting for you downstairs." my mom said to him as he came in my room. "Uncle Jay is here?" I asked him. And he looked at my stomach before looking at me and nodding his head and then he left.

"Come on let's go say hey before I leave." Axtyn said to me as he grabbed my hand taking me downstairs. "Royal has gotten so big." My uncle said to Jungkook. "Yeah for a 8 month old he surely does eat a lot." he said to him.

"It's not my fault my baby loves to eat." my mom said to him. "Hey Uncle Jay." Axtyn said to him. "What's up Tiger you ready to go to Universal?" he asked him.