❝I love many things, one of them is you.❞

.・。.・゜✭・🍂 💛 🍂・✫・゜・。.
"...𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮.."

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

Chaeyoung has a flower in her hair, a daisy. It's a gift. For Jisoo, only for Jisoo and she wouldn't have it any other way. 

Such a small, delicate object in this world, yet held so much power, it revealed an acute world of new colors, smells, sensations, etc. The green stem led into a tiny drop of sun surrounded by a piece of the clouds. Chaeyoung protected that sun and cloud, the flower tucked behind her ear and close to her heart. 

Something inside Chaeyoung melted. Of course, the sun was right next to her. Yet, her heart was spellbound to match heats she didn't know existed from each step toward Jisoo's house. 

Rich tones of comfort from the great temperature with the usual quiet and cozy atmosphere throughout her neighborhood made her spin. 

But a single sigh lights up her world. 

The blankets of colors mixing in together to create an experience caressing the world. Brown, yellow, and orange colored leaves create their path, as they gently fall on grass and pavement. Chaeyoung squints her eyes at the mid-afternoon light shining through trees. All she can consider now is her breathing and heartbeat.  

Pulling behind her is an old red wagon carrying several books from her local library. Books she thinks Jisoo will love. Ones Chaeyoung knows Jisoo will cherish. 

This is her best friend she's talking about. Her favorite person. The one she loves. 

A pretty girl, the most beautiful in the cosmos. 

Chaeyoung hoped the sun herself could see what Jisoo is. It's why she picked up the daisy. Maybe the sun would be jealous. Then again, the sun would have to stop, and admire the beauty Jisoo was. 

Someone whose skin is so soft, delicate, caring, with a touch that drives you crazy and longing for more. Her perfect best friend. Chaeyoung gets lost in her dark-brown eyes. A special color, one who had to know of the stars reflecting inside them. 

An unblemished combination, a flawless craft. Inch by inch, Jisoo became a carefully made sculpture by the goddesses themselves. 

One with veins full of sparkles, purity replaced her blood. A scarce heart made of seashells and cast in gold, rushed with such deep, genuine emotions for Jisoo. 

Her mere presence illusioned Chaeyoung to dream. 

Jisoo turned people into a mess, and she was no exception. 

Chaeyoung's heart was a ticking time bomb, every beat, each click of a grandfather clock, counted down to when she would explode. She was turning into a sugar rush riding mess.