37. Soulmates

"Your fans hate me," Isabella started, her fingers caressing Lando's arms. He shook his head, "The people that hate on you aren't my fans."

The girl turned to him with a knowing smile, "okay, maybe they consider themselves fans, but they really aren't. Real ones wouldn't hate on you for no reason, you're an amazing person and not all of them can see that. It sucks for them." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You're so cheesy, I love it." She snorted and sat up, planting her hands on the couch. "I'm too cheesy for complementing you? Wow." He rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Like I said before, I'm not used to being complemented but weirdly, I'm liking it." She smiled. "It feeds my ego."

Lando snorted, looking at her. He stared at her for a couple of seconds, "Can I tell you something?" He asked. The girl nodded, "I think we met before, before everything." He confessed.

Isabella tilted her head. "Did we? When? I'm sure I would've remember meeting you,"

"It was after Aurora's photoshoot with McLaren, you came with her and brought coffee for Carlos and I." He started smiling, "And then you dropped the one you brought for me, so you gave me yours." He laughed.

Isabella scrubbed her nose, "Oh my God, I remember! That's so stupid, how could I forget?" She covered her face with the pillow and cried, "That was so embarrassing. I can't believe you remember that."

"Me neither...I'm usually very bad with remembering stuff. It was very funny, thought." He snorted again.

The girl shook her head, "So you basically know me as the stupid girl that dropped a coffee on you?" She asked, embarrassed.

"No...I remember you as the pretty girl who dropped coffee on me that I thought of for 3 months."

Isabella furrowed her eyebrows, "You thought of me?" She asked shyly. He nodded repeatedly, "Who wouldn't? Ask Carlos, and the others. I might've been a little bit too obsessed with you."

"You we're!? I was! I am obsessed, this can't be true, you're definitely lying."

Lando laughed, shaking his head. "I'm not! I'm serious, I made Carlos take a picture of you the second day."

"Oh, you creep."

Private messages
Aurora

Bella
IM SO STUPID
HOW DID I FOTGET I MET LANDO BACK IN 2020

Aurora
💀💀💀
You forgot?????
I remember you mentioning it like BAZILLSION time for 2 months

Bella
I swear my mind went blank after that
He just told me
He also told me he was ALSO obsessed for 3 months???

Aurora
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
YEAHHHHH
He made carlos take a picture of you
He also asked me for your Insta but I told him you were talking to someone

Bella
🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
You're telling me I could've been with Lando since last year!?
Fake friend

Aurora
Hey hey calm down

Bella
This is so weird

Private messages
Carlitos

Lando
Carlos

Carlitos
Hola lando, what happened?