Best Nepal Tour and Trekking in the world

Nepal is still being Number one tourist destination in the world. Even the trekking is better than other because of world's highest peaks are located in Nepal. Nepal is geographically situated in different kinds like as Low Mountain to High Mountain. One of the highest peaks in the world called Mount Everest is in Nepal and other 10 more than 8000 meters high mountains are also in Nepal. Trekker and hiker and mountaineer can enjoy all kinds' adventure tour and travel in Nepal.

Regarding the trek, there are typical villages, green forest, rhododendron trees and great Himalayan ranges on trekking routes. Many small hills will be up and down on the way to trek. Trekking routes and Himalayas spreads west to East and South to North. Everest region is most important in eastern part of Nepal. Everest Base Camp Trek is liked by the world.

Annapurna region is in western part of Nepal. Annapurna Circuit Trek is important and popular in the world which goes up 5400 meter high walking people in hilly range.

For tour, wildlife safari, cultural tour, traditional tour and international museums are mainly targeted by world. There are some world heritage sites and Durbar Squares in Kathmandu and Pokhara valley which visits and interest by people of the world.

All Nepal Package tour is normally everybody like to do in Nepal.

Such this way, people can do many travel activities in Nepal.

In Nepal, different category visitors and trekkers comes here and doing their own choices, so regarding these varieties, we got some clients, they want short and sweet luxurious tour and trekking, according to their choice and offers, is high demanded and organized many groups. This year 2023 also we targeted to high class clients for this nice trek.

There are other trekking regions too which has many trekking routes and regions like as, 3 high passes trek, , Everest View Trek and .

Except these trekking, other travel packages also available in Nepal. , Exclusive Tour, World Heritage Tour, or Tour, Family Holidays and are very popular and which includes all important travel parts of Nepal.

For adventure travel, there are many activities like as , Bungy, Zipline, and Rafting. Also are mostly demanded by trekker, traveler and climbers for Nepal Adventure Trek.

We operate all kinds of tour and trekking packages in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan too.