❦~Nightshift Superstar~❦

In this chapter you finally get to see one of the animatronics on your nightshift due to your boss "so generous", but things take a turn when you see your favorite...
——————————————————
PART 1:
The Phone Call: Your boss decides to call you at a weird timing leaving this voicemail, "Hey Y/N, not that i care what your doing but im going to need you to come in tonight. Vanessa decided not to take this shift tonight which was idiotic but come in now or your fired bye!" you decided to just so what he wanted cause of how short your bills were. Walking into your bedroom to get your uniform on you decided to fix your hair too knowing how messy it was. But, you put on your uniform, grabbed your keys, & headed out the door to the pizza plex.

At The Pizza Plex: you walk into the pizza plex thinking that nobody was there but your boss thought it was a good idea to scare the shit out of you when you get into the building. "Y/N! YOU'RE LATE TO YOUR SHIFT!" your boss yelled at you even though yelling made you cry due to the past. Your eyes began to tear up but you decided to just suck it up and not cry in front of your boss this time. "ohhh im soo sorry for being 30 mins early and you accuse me for being late sir" you said very sarcastically and he was surprised you didn't cry. "well, looks like you got this covered. ill go and you do this by yourself i don't have time for this." he walked away pouting and you felt proud that you stood up for yourself against his crusty, dusty, musty ass. You decided to walk to your office and dropped off your phone & keys & did your job which was literally looking around the place with a damn flash light.

The Fazbear Room: You were walking through the pizza plex shining your flashlight and you saw all the rooms that the animatronics had. "How the hell do they have a whole damn room?" you said kinda annoyed. "I guess ill see Freddy tonight since i just really need some company, and he's my favorite cause honestly his voice is HOT ASF" you said kinda excited and walked up to his door and knocked. *knock knock knock* you waited for the door to open. *the door opened and Freddy stood in the doorway* "Hello officer Y/N, do you need something? Is everything alright?" he said in his comforting voice. "Yes, everything is alright i just needed some company, is it alright if i hang around here for the night?" you said smiling and and comfortable. "Of course you can, come in ill get you some stuff if you'd like too!" He insisted on you going in so you feel comfortable. "Well officer Y/N *he sits down on his bed next to you* how have you been lately?" *he puts his arm around you and pulls you in and let's you lay on his chest while talking to you*  He seems so comforting towards you it makes you have butterflies but it makes you feel like you have someone to talk to again that you could trust. "I've been good, how about you?" You said calmly. "I've been doing quite well actually, but better since you are here." he said calmly and very happy.

TO BE CONTINUED....