famous birthdays

isabella irene miller age: 19 birthday: august 20th 2003zodiac sign: leobirthplace: boston, massachussettsinstagram: bellamillerfinsta: bellissima

age: 19
birthday: august 20th 2003
zodiac sign: leo
birthplace: boston, massachussetts
instagram: bellamiller
finsta: bellissima

about:
isabella (bella) miller is a singer and songwriter with two published albums and various singles and collaborations with other artists. her albums are called "thank u, next" and "sos". she also is a known friend of the famous youtubers, the sturniolo triplets, although she and matthew sturniolo seem to hate each other. she has appeared in many of their videos, such as "nick's never had a pink drink, don't hate the weather man", or the "reacting to fan fictions about us" series, among many more. she also seems to be a sort of syle icon for girls of this generation, seeing as they call her an "it girl".

before fame:
she made her debut in the music industry with her single "nonsense", but before that, she was just a regular high schooler who appeared in some of her friend's youtube videos.

trivia:
her first single, "nonsense" and her first album, "thank u, next" is speculated to be about bella's ex, louis patridge, most known for his role alongside millie bobby brown in enola holmes 1 and 2. while "nonsense" is a song about being head over heels for someone, presumably louis patridge, "thank u, next" is an album about a breakup.

family life:
her mother is spanish, and her father is american, but he seems to be absent. bella has spoken openly about her father leaving when she was just two years old, but her and her mother, christina miller, have a very close relationship.
her brother, landon miller, is a world famous movie star. famous for several movies, like call me by your name, little women, and many more.
through 2021 and 2022, the popstar dated louis patridge, as mentioned before, but the paire broke up becouse of distance, and seem to still be civil.

associated with:
the sturniolo triplets youtbue channel. she frequently appears in videos and pictures with chris and nick sturniolo, as well as a bunch of other celebrities.

˚· • . ° .

these are the REAL singers of the songs bella supposedly made 😭
"nonsense" : by sabrina carpenter
"thank u next" : by ariana grande
"sos" : by sza