Prologue 1

A long time ago, there were two moon and one sun. There were large vegetation and bodies of water that couldn't be corrupted, yet there was a raging war spewing out of control. The war was over who would rule their world and govern the other. It became so out of hand,that the stability of the world threatened to collapse. Though they fear for their lives knowing the inevitable, they do there's a chance for their young to live full lives, but not alone. Knowing this, man and spirit formed a truce to protect their young. By using all their life force, they were able to close the rift and fuse their children together. They smiled seeing the life links with their children as they slowly disappeared into rae(1). They said their final goodbyes before leaving, but the question remains; who would protect the children?

Answer is simple: the spirits.

They will guide the children and protect them in their time of need. They will not only be their protectors but their companions as well.

Throughout millenniums, spirits have been called "Familiars" due to the fact that everyone has them when they're born. The holders were known as "Espers" because they are in control of their bodies but are one in the same with their emotions and physical conditions.

Today, people roam around with their familiars everywhere they go. The familiars take the form of animals, the kin spirits of the espers' souls. It says and still true to this day that the stronger the esper's soul the stronger the familiar.

(1) Rae is a short term for light. It's just a word I made up as a part of this story.

I plan on finishing my other stories as well but I just want to get this story going first. For future references, this story will be yaoi. If you don't like, don't read.
Comment or not, your choice which probably won't matter to me except a few people *cough* Escapade *cough*.

~Ja ne~