In Love 💕

Narrator's POV

Rainbow Dash was nervous. She had been invited to a party at Rarity's house, where she knew she would meet Soarin, the Wonderbolt she had a crush on for a long time. She had met him a few times before, but only as a fan or a friend. She had never had the courage to tell him how she felt, and she was afraid he would not feel the same way.

She checked herself in the mirror, hoping she looked good enough for him. She had borrowed a dress from Rarity, a blue one that matched her eyes and her hair. She had also put on some makeup, something she rarely did, but Rarity insisted it would make her look more glamorous. She felt awkward and uncomfortable in the dress and the makeup, but she hoped Soarin would like it.

She took a deep breath and headed to Rarity's house, where the party was already in full swing. She saw her friends there, having fun and dancing to the music. She smiled and greeted them, but her eyes were looking for Soarin. She spotted him near the snack table, talking to some other Wonderbolts. He looked handsome in his black suit and tie, and his green eyes sparkled with joy. He noticed her and waved at her, smiling warmly.

"Hey, Rainbow Dash! You look amazing!" he said as he walked towards her.

"Hi, Soarin. Thanks, you look great too," she said, blushing slightly.

"So, how have you been? I heard you've been doing great at the Wonderbolt Academy," he said.

"Oh, yeah, it's been awesome. I've learned so much from the instructors and the other cadets. It's been my dream to become a Wonderbolt someday," she said.

"I'm sure you'll make it. You're one of the best flyers I've ever seen," he said.

"Really? You think so?" she said.

"Of course. You're amazing, Rainbow Dash. You're fast, agile, brave, and loyal. You have everything it takes to be a Wonderbolt," he said.

He leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"And you're beautiful too."

Rainbow Dash felt a shiver run down her spine as she heard his words. She looked into his eyes and saw something she had never seen before: love. He loved her. He really loved her.

She felt a surge of happiness and excitement fill her heart. She loved him too. She always loved him.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss him.

He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him.

They kissed passionately, oblivious to the world around them.

They were in love.

And they were happy.

---

The end.

(A/N I hope you guys like it because this is my first time writing❤️)