1. what the fuck??

˚ · • . ° .

𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗜'𝗠 𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗗, 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗞𝗧𝗢𝗞.

"WAKE UP!!" he screams

"nicolas i swear to god if you do that again i will kill you."

"i'm not sorry." he states

"you have to get up tho, we're going to mcdonalds" chris says

"why didn't you tell me that sooner?" i love mcdonalds.

"you were asleep bro" chris shrugs

"i wasn't, but ok. just give me five" i say, as chris and nick nod and leave me to get ready.

i brush my hair, get dressed and do some light make up and i'm out the door. when i get downstairs, i see mom, chris, nick and landon chatting.

"she always takes so longggg" my brother complains as mom shoots him a look. "dude. i took five minutes." he shrugs. "anyways, are you coming with us? i thought you were 'too cool for that'." i do air quotes.

my older brother is always complaining, but i'll admit he's a great actor. he's famous for a lot of movies, like call me by your name and dune, but he lets the fame get to his head, and he usually says he's 'too cool' to hang out with my friends. that, and the fact that he's 25, so he's older than all of us.

"i am, but i'm also starving."

right then, chris got a call. "hello? ... yeah wait a sec ... ok we're coming, chill matt ... alright ... ok bye"

"wait matt's coming?" i ask, annoyed. "yes, bella, matt's coming. he's driving" nick gives me a look.

"you guys know i can drive too, right?" i ask. "yeah but you drive scary". i give my brother the finger.

"bella, be nice."

"sorry, mom"

"guys we gotta go" chris insinsts

and so we go.

˚ · • . ° .

"can i have the aux?" i ask

"no."

"please matt."

"my car, my music. get over it" matt sighs.

"oh my god get over yourself matthew" i snap from the backseat.

nick and chris share an annoyed look.

"you know what? at least i have a dad"

"what the fuck??" i scream.

"MATT!" nick gasps as chris lets out a "WHAT THE FUCK MATT?"

"oh my god." landon mutters.

"whatever" he says, annoyed.

nick and chris turn to me and their expressions soften from anger to sadness when they see that i'm crying.

i've gotten over my dad leaving, but that was so uncalled for. it still hurts sometimes, especially because the triplets have such an amazing father who would die for them, and mine wouldn't even stay for me.

landon pulls me in a big brother hug, as nick rubs my back and chris takes my hand.

the silence is deafening.

˚ · • . ° .

i'm still a little bummed out by the time we get to mcdonald's but when we walk in, we see that alahna, madi and nate are already here.