i defy you, stars!

(ʚɞ)I DEFY YOU, STARS . . . !
2023 ━━ arranged marriage, hopeless pining.
ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ♡﹕𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐 ! 𓄼
━━━━━━━━━━

⎙ . . . BEST VIEWED IN ! (₰)
▊ dark background ꗃ
monospace font ꗃ smallest setting. ▊

❪ ៸ 𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫
ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ꗃ﹕ ⠀⠀⠀ ! 𓄼

ooo. ⠀⠀⠀ EVERYONE KNOWS PRINCE ESACALUS IS HOPELESSLY, MADLY IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE. Cecilia of the Alonso Family had the Prince of Verona in the palm of her hand, running circles around her, buying her the finest silks and jewels. He adored his wife to bits and pieces, every stand on her head, every bone in her body, Esacalus adored Cecelia. He would hang the stars every night for her to look at, he would paint the skies blue on a rainy day so that she could go outside. He would do anything for her. 

ooo. ⠀⠀⠀ CECELIA COULD CARE LESS THAT HER HUSBAND WAS THE PRINCE OF VERONA, for her heart was one with Tybalt Capulet. The handsome mischevious noble who broke her heart years ago. Why did her father have to sell her off to the prince? Why must her happiness be sacrificed for the Alonso Family? Why? 

ooo. ⠀⠀⠀ DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE SAYING? Even the most beautiful of roses can bloom in the thorniest of gardens. 

❪ ៸ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫
ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ꗃ﹕ ⠀⠀⠀ ! 𓄼

━━━━━ . . .❪ ៸ STARRING ! ◞ ❫

(⌗՞ꗃ﹕ ! )一 𓄹 𝒍𝒆𝒆 𝒋𝒊-𝒆𝒖𝒏 ( 𝒊𝒖 ) 𝒂𝒔 𓄼 . . . ❜

ʚ۰ CECELIA ۰ɞ

❝ ❞
( gryffindor ۰ leo ۰ esfp )

━━━━━━

❪ ៸ 𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬 ━━━━━ ! ﹆◞ ❫

ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ꗃ﹕  ⠀⠀⠀ ! 𓄼

━━━━━

━━━━━ . . .❪ ៸ DISCLAIMERS! ◞ ❫

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ █ ⠀⠀⠀ WARNINGS . . . ⠀⠀⠀ this book contains strong language, sexual themes, warefare, gore, murder/death, suicide and overall mature themes. reader's discretion is advised.

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ █⠀⠀⠀ DISCLAIMERS . . . ⠀⠀⠀astrid is a character based off my imagination. the plot of this, side plots and any changes to the original works of the remarried empress are mine. no part of my work may be refabricated or altered without my permission. okay, but this is still being re-written, and the oc's of name was reyna and so if you see reyna instead of astrid, pls ignore it as i edit and re-write it!!

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ █ ⠀⠀⠀ COPYRIGHT . . . ⠀⠀⠀ any other characters, plots and parts of the remarried empress universe belongs to alphatart.

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ █ ⠀⠀⠀ CREDITS . . . ⠀⠀⠀ this layout was done by @frenchlulls on wattpad and it is inspired by the very talented ceIestiaIobrien & operettaz !! all graphics belong to me.

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ █⠀⠀⠀ DEDICATIONS . . . ⠀⠀⠀ dedications go out to , , , & everyone who continues to support me and read my rubbish books. i truly appreciate each and every one of you, even if you're a ghost reader. you guys are the reason i'm able to do this, so this is goes out to you

(ʚɞ)I DEFY YOU, STARS . . . !2023 ━━ arranged marriage, hopeless pining.
ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ♡﹕𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐 ! 𓄼

━━━━━━━━━━

⎙ . . . ⠀⠀⠀ ▊ STARTED: FOURTH OF AUGUST  2023 ꗃ

⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ▊ ⠀⠀⠀ ENDED: TBD ꗃ

STATUS: ONGOING ⠀⠀⠀!