one - shot

Cover credits to : UmbreonMeister thank you so much!!!^^

.
.

Hey May, what's your next class?"

She glanced down at her schedule and frowned," Math. Fucking math. I hate math." Dawn let out a low whistle. After all May has never been good at math. Never expected her to like it, of course.

Dawn patted May on the back before whispering,"Don't worry. Go ahead and skip it, I'll take notes down for you."

May turned to face Dawn and mouthed, wtf. When has Dawn been encouraging her to skip a class? It has always been Misty's job. May cupped Dawn's face in her palms,"Are you okay?" Her sapphire eyes wide with worry.

Dawn rolled her eyes before slapping May's hands away. "Of course I am." She said before cursing. She had said it too fast. Cross my fingers, hope May doesn't notice.

But May did noticed,"You're hiding something from me." May narrowed her eyes but didn't question anything. Instead she handed Dawn her notebook,"Then I guess I will get to my part time job earlier than usual." She went ahead and hugged Dawn,"Thanks."

Dawn nodded,"it's fine."

She watched May walk down the hallways. "i'm sorry that I didn't tell you. It's not that I don't trust you, it's that I don't trust myself enough to tell anyone."

_____ may pov
Skipping school was easy.

As long as you have a part time job, you are free to go anytime. Just down the notes you need, then study and ace the tests you have in class, and keep your grade at an 'A' and the school would allow practically anything.

"One milk tea with custard pudding." The cashier gave me my drink and I thanked her. Pushing a straw through the plastic lid, I walked out of the store holding music sheets.

The music wasn't hard itself but the many rhythm and beats made it look difficult. And teacher requested these for starters as well. What in the world?

I guess it wasn't a good choice of mine to walk while reading. Because the next thing you know, I bumped into someone.

Yeah, yeah the cliché 'moment' I'm supposed to have.

Coincidentally pushing them into a bush, that was full of thorns. To make matters worse, my drink spilled and was now leaking in a pile of dirt.

Thankfully I wasn't injured or hurt. But it took me a while to realize that I fell onto of a person. And I'm STILL on top of them.

I don't know who to apologize to, my drink or the person I pushed down. Probably my drink first. When I was just about to mourn for my tea, a hand reached out and stopped me.

Letting out a sigh I internally groaned, it's probably from the person I knocked down.

"Sorry about that." I said dryly,"Are you alright?" I quickly dusted my jeans as soon as I got up.

He groaned,"I'm fine but..." I raised my eyebrows,"But...?" It was a bit surprising. He pulled me over towards him and it was then that I was able to see clearly at his face. His eyes were green, his hair was green, down to his nose, and stopping at his smirk-woah ok was I staring at his lips?

Well his lips do look nice. They are quite thin with a soft red color, not that I'm mentioning soft...I wonder if they are soft?

Instantly my face flushed. What the hell was I thinking?! Did I want to k-k-kiss him?! To feel the softness of his lips, heck yeah definitely. OHMYGOSH did I just think that?! Yup, you did.

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts, face still flushed.

He lets out a chuckle when I pushed myself back,"You have a little something..." He reached over,"Right over...here." And he plucked a crimson petal out from my hair.

Oh great, not only does my face feels like flames, I bet it's the color of crimson as well. I glanced up only to see his smirk becoming wider.

He got up and gathered his things. But before leaving he flicked his green hair and glanced over at me.

I guess this is the part where he would wink and such, but instead I quickly turned around and walked away. Not bothering to look back, I mean like who would want to?

"Arrogant grass head, who does he think he is? Smirking and flicking his damned hair. Hmph." But even though I said that.

The place where he last touched still has the slightest warmth radiating from it.

I didn't know why but I felt that I needed to turn around. I guess, I needed to see him one more time.

And when I did turn around, he wasn't there.

Oh well.

Our first meeting was in a rosebush. Where I bumped into and fell on top of him.
There he plucked a rose petal from my hair, and chuckled.
Though we never really wished to meet again until after our second meeting.

____\

Planning on making this a 3 -shot, one-shot because i feel too lazy to make them all on the same paper xD sorry

I might be going on hiatus from this account because lately I'm only on here to update, but now I want to write stories that are not just contest shippings and I also want to read other contestshipping stories. Though I can do all that on this account for personal reasons I chose not to.

This hiatus won't be long xD I'll probably be back in either a few hours, days, or weeks. Just know it won't be long . Not to mention I need to restock on contestshipping plots~

The next chapter would probably be finished when I'm back from my hiatus^

Thank you^^
Once again thank you UmbreonMeister for the cover!
~siLv3ryG0ld