Story

Late one night, a girl was walking the streets alone when she turned a corner. A woman emerged from the shadows with long, black hair wearing a long drench coat and a surgical mask covering the bottom half of her face. The woman asked, "Do you think I'm beautiful?" The girl thought that the woman looked absolutely lovely. The woman's gorgeous grey eyes, her long, black hair, and her pure pale skin. The girl nodded, "Yes. You're beautiful. But why are you wearing that mask? Are you sick? Shouldn't you be at home resting?" The woman reached for the mask and pulled it away. She threw the mask down to the sidewalk. The girl saw the woman's face and was frozen in fear. The woman's mouth was slit from ear to ear and her razor sharp teeth could be seen. "How about now?", the woman asked. The girl didn't know what to say. What would happen if she said 'no'? Does the woman want the girl to say 'yes'? The girl was paralyzed. Scared, the girl said, "Y- yes! I th- think you're very b- beautiful! I should be going h- home now!" The woman walked closer to the girl, pulling out a huge pair of scissors from behind her back that she was holding with her other hand. The girl suddenly frozen, unable to move in the slightest. The girl shivered in fear of what was to come. The woman was now only inches away from the girl when she said, "Then you wouldn't mind being like me." And with that, the woman held the scissors with both hands and slit the girls cheeks just like hers. After the woman was done and the girl's screams faded, the girl fainted. The woman picked up her mask and disappeared into the shadows, awaiting her next victim. The girl was found later in the morning by someone who lived around the neighborhood. She had died from blood loss soon after the attack. No one knew what happened to her or how her mouth had been cut or who had done it. But the woman with the slit mouth lives on in legends... I hope you don't walk alone at night...